General History, Anthropology & Language Bitches

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I can't remember Vutu
what would go on?
Galt seemed smart on some things
vutu would have spun this in to a thread about how the Fijian is the most highly evolved form of human while also being the first humanoid to emerge from apes in the jungles of borneo. he also would have spun it in to the inferiority of the korean female .galt would have made several semi coherent posts then threatened to stab someone before whipping his dick out . classic tmmac circa 2015. good times

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
vutu would have spun this in to a thread about how the Fijian is the most highly evolved form of human while also being the first humanoid to emerge from apes in the jungles of borneo. he also would have spun it in to the inferiority of the korean female .galt would have made several semi coherent posts then threatened to stab someone before whipping his dick out . classic tmmac circa 2015. good times
Banchan would have resurrected the thread to tell us all how stupid Fijians are and how Korean females are actually superior.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Oh ya
I think I remember that
banchan was when the gimmick jumped the shark
I liked the Banchan Character, made me laugh
was a dark comedy of a character

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Anyone here read/translate Runes or Viking Language?

Always wanted to learn. Just not enough time in the day

View attachment 32708
I worked a winter in Sweden if that counts haha. Sorry, I’ve got nothing. What I had picked up is long gone.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
the-Navajo-Skinwalker--a-shapeshifting-Native-American-witch-that-has-reached-the-highest-tier...jpg
The Navajo Skinwalker shapeshifting Native American

The Navajo Skinwalker – a shapeshifting Native American witch that has reached the highest tiers of priesthood.

the individual then acquires supernatural powers, which gives them the ability to shape-shift into animals. Most often, they are seen in the form of coyotes, wolves, They then wear the skins of the animals they transform into, hence, the name Skinwalker

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Sword-of-Holy-Roman-emperor-Maximilian-I---Germany-1496.jpg

Sword of Holy Roman emperor Maximilian I - Germany, 1496

Maximilian I was the German king (1486-1519) and Holy Roman emperor who established the Habsburg dynasty as an international European power.

In 1477 he married Mary, daughter of Charles the Bold, duke of Burgundy, but his right to the Burgundian realm was challenged by the French king, Louis XI. Maximilian successfully defended his wife's inheritance in a war with France that lasted until 1493.

Although the majority of his surviving armors were designed for tournaments, this sword is among the few extant swords known to have belonged to him.

Now on display at the Kunsthistorisches Museum in Wien

Nov 21, 2015
View attachment 33073

Sword of Holy Roman emperor Maximilian I - Germany, 1496

Maximilian I was the German king (1486-1519) and Holy Roman emperor who established the Habsburg dynasty as an international European power.

In 1477 he married Mary, daughter of Charles the Bold, duke of Burgundy, but his right to the Burgundian realm was challenged by the French king, Louis XI. Maximilian successfully defended his wife's inheritance in a war with France that lasted until 1493.

Although the majority of his surviving armors were designed for tournaments, this sword is among the few extant swords known to have belonged to him.

Now on display at the Kunsthistorisches Museum in Wien

Looks like a Claymore

very nice

Nov 21, 2015
Quick and dirty translation

The glyphs in circles (cartouche) are referencing Queen Tiye
and Pharaoh Amenhotep of the 18th Dynasty

Top line from right to left:

"sAt rA (Son of Ra), Nefer Netcher (Great Netcher), and Hmt Nswt (Wife of the Nswt/Pharaoh)"

Bottom line right to left:

Dt (eternity, everlasting), Ankh Di Snb (Life, gives, strength)

Egypte_louvre_182.jpg

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What Megalith and site is this?
"Ollantaytambo is an Inca archaeological site in southern Peru some 60 kilometers northwest of the city of Cuzco. It is located at an altitude of 2,792 meters (9,160 feet) above sea level, Ollantaytambo lies in an area the Inca people once called the Sacred Valley and this marvel of architecture once served as both a temple and a fortress, Mainstream historians claim Ollantaytambo was built around 1440 AD by the Inca Emperor Pachacuti. "

Nov 21, 2015
"Ollantaytambo is an Inca archaeological site in southern Peru some 60 kilometers northwest of the city of Cuzco. It is located at an altitude of 2,792 meters (9,160 feet) above sea level, Ollantaytambo lies in an area the Inca people once called the Sacred Valley and this marvel of architecture once served as both a temple and a fortress, Mainstream historians claim Ollantaytambo was built around 1440 AD by the Inca Emperor Pachacuti. "
Ahh ok thanks

Would have loved to see the city at its height