General Hit with one hell of an ice storm last night

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Holy crap. I went to Dr this morning. What is usually a ten min drive home took 2.5 hrs. This was the worst traffic I've ever seen in my life. Every hill there was someone stuck on it. Ppl we're running out of gas from being stuck in traffic and just abandoning their cars on the roads. I've never seen anything like this. My state is used to snow. This was some bitch shit. Roads weren't even that bad.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Holy crap. I went to Dr this morning. What is usually a ten min drive home took 2.5 hrs. This was the worst traffic I've ever seen in my life. Every hill there was someone stuck on it. Ppl we're running out of gas from being stuck in traffic and just abandoning their cars on the roads. I've never seen anything like this. My state is used to snow. This was some bitch shit. Roads weren't even that bad.
That shit is infuriating. Add some snow and you instantly find out how stupid the majority of humans are.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
That shit is infuriating. Add some snow and you instantly find out how stupid the majority of humans are.
There was snow. Just not much. Everyone was driving like they've never seen snow in their fucking lives. Usually the 2wd dipshits stay home in snow. But they were all out today trying to drive up steep hills at 3mph and fishtailing around corners. Sliding through stop signs

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Motherfucker. Power just went out again. Right before the fucking game starts. Fuck this shit.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Got hammered by Ice storms quite often lately...breaks trees all over
chainsaws usually sell out

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Wife brought a generator home from her parents house. Neighbor came and hard wired the circuits that run the furnace, living room, and fridge. Wife and kids are having a slumber party in the living room. Hoping power is back up tomorrow.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Wife brought a generator home from her parents house. Neighbor came and hard wired the circuits that run the furnace, living room, and fridge. Wife and kids are having a slumber party in the living room. Hoping power is back up tomorrow.
saves the pipes...not sure how cold it is but nothing sucks like busted pipes in the walls

M

member 3289

Cold showers have to be the worst part about not having power.