Hits & Misses

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Do you ever get tired of people hitting on you? Clearly this thread is for the physically attractive members.

How do you discourage the flirt attempt without being an asshole or "stuck up"?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I'm trying to play Words With Friends with this white dude from social media. He sends me WWF chat messages image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
JUST SPELL BRO :mad:

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
If you drool a little bit, it tends to throw of a fairly non-sexy vibe. The human species tends to not want to procreate with the afflicted.
image.jpg

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I am as ugly as they come.

So I don't care if I get hit on.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Do you ever get tired of people hitting on you? Clearly this thread is for the physically attractive members.

How do you discourage the flirt attempt without being an asshole or "stuck up"?
I don't think guys have much of a problem with it. When girls flirt with me, I'm usually just cool with them. I've had quite a few birds make it clear they'd be up for no strings shagging but even the absolute slappers rarely outright say it.

The worst I get is gay guys telling me how sexy I am. I'm just polite or ignore it. I've had the odd cock pic sent to me :/ I ridicule them for that.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I don't think guys have much of a problem with it. When girls flirt with me, I'm usually just cool with them. I've had quite a few birds make it clear they'd be up for no strings shagging but even the absolute slappers rarely outright say it.

The worst I get is gay guys telling me how sexy I am. I'm just polite or ignore it. I've had the odd cock pic sent to me :/ I ridicule them for that.
Put those dick pics in Lady Perv son

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
LOL I'm not opening those pics again.

I've also had the usual, "omg, I'm so sorry, that wasn't meant for you" accompanying message.
I get dudes pussyfooting in my messages, asking me dumb shit they could've asked in public. Bitches testing how friendly the private message is received. If I'm nice eventually they move to pic territory exploration. I shut that shit down ruthlessly.
I don't mind Perv if it's funny and public. To me that's harmless but I'll exchange some private shit as long as the dude is unavailable lmfao

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I get dudes pussyfooting in my messages, asking me dumb shit they could've asked in public. Bitches testing how friendly the private message is received. If I'm nice eventually they move to pic territory exploration. I shut that shit down ruthlessly.
I don't mind Perv if it's funny and public. To me that's harmless but I'll exchange some private shit as long as the dude is unavailable lmfao