Lifestyle Hmm. She showed up.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I hope she is sweet. If there ever was someone who needed some sweetness in their life.....
Agreed.
Anyone who's been s-s-s-struck by lightning, has a streetfight record of 400-4-2, defeated AIDS and space monsters, deserves a break.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Agreed.
Anyone who's been s-s-s-struck by lightning, has a streetfight record of 400-4-2, defeated AIDS and space monsters, deserves a break.
Maybe In his next life he will have to raise daughters. Open up the world in a whole different way, huh?

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Agreed.
"Wid all the trainin, and all the sex I bin gettin...Mah body need some time off"

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Every thing went well. Except she posted, and I have no idea if she was trying to make a pun "Eating out with [Mix6aplix]" on Facebook.

Now her ex, who is one of, if not my single, best friend on this Earth, seems to be a bit upset, despite that they broke up a couple years ago and he has a bastard child with a different chick.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
He has no place to be pissed. I've wanted to have sexy time with this chick for 20 years. She's gorgeous, and a great body, and fantastic titties. But she was always with someone, including making out with me at her birthday party, that she initiated, while living with said ex.

She updated her profile pic, and I was just like "Woah". She looked really good. So I messaged her and asked to meet up for a beverage.

I don't have mad game, and the fact that we had some fun at her birthday party, it was always clear that she had something for me. I wasn't saying no to that.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Not to mention the only sex I have had since my ex left was with myself.