Hockey player KO's opponent, celebrates with victory lap

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Woooohoooo

Did he get any extra penalty box minutes for the celebration or just the standard 5?

M

member 3289

Also, did you know that fighting is illegal in European hockey? Lol my god as if they needed another reason for us to call them pussies

M

member 3289

You watching the Frozen Four or is that not popular in Canada?

Sorry for spamming your thread

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
You watching the Frozen Four or is that not popular in Canada?

Sorry for spamming your thread
Canadians watch all hockey, I have friends who will even watch the KHL and European leagues. Hockey obsessed. I'll check out a bit of the Frozen Four to see how Colin White (Boston College) looks, he's a hot prospect for the Sens.

Have no idea what league that KO is from

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Little story here.

I have been playing ice hockey since I was about 9 years old. One year my team went to Canada to play to represent our area. We were still pretty young around 17 but if you wanted to fight you could take off your helmet and fight (that was not allowed anywhere else) so of course me being the scrappy little fucker I was loved this. So first game in I picked a fight with this kid and as soon as the gloves and helmet came off we squared off. Right away he hit me good right in my eye and I saw stars and I knew I was done so I took a big swing and felt that I hit him but still couldn't see. Later on my team told me that as soon as he got me he rushed right into my punch and I KOd him flat lol. Totally lucky on my part but it looked great when I saw it on film haha

M

member 1013

Little story here.

I have been playing ice hockey since I was about 9 years old. One year my team went to Canada to play to represent our area. We were still pretty young around 17 but if you wanted to fight you could take off your helmet and fight (that was not allowed anywhere else) so of course me being the scrappy little fucker I was loved this. So first game in I picked a fight with this kid and as soon as the gloves and helmet came off we squared off. Right away he hit me good right in my eye and I saw stars and I knew I was done so I took a big swing and felt that I hit him but still couldn't see. Later on my team told me that as soon as he got me he rushed right into my punch and I KOd him flat lol. Totally lucky on my part but it looked great when I saw it on film haha
LOL