Holloway wants rematch with McGregor: Even at heavyweight, I will go fight him

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Max Holloway is aching to avenge his 2013 loss to Conor McGregor.

Max Holloway last experienced defeat in the UFC in August 2013, in the hands of Conor McGregor via decision. It is also a loss that he has been wanting to get back.

Holloway is currently slated to face former lightweight champion Anthony Pettis for the interim featherweight title at UFC 206 on December 10, and a win gives him a chance to get a crack at newly-minted undisputed champion José Aldo. Winning the belt, however, may not be enough for him, as he wants another shot at McGregor, whichever weight class would be agreed upon.

"Maybe if everything goes good and I take care of Pettis, and we get the road to Aldo and I take care of Aldo, maybe it makes [McGregor] want to come back down. I’m only turning 25 this…

Holloway wants McGregor rematch: I’d fight him at heavyweight

Last edited:

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
This kids definitely one of my favorite in the game these days.
Hell yeah. I hope he murks Pettis and beats Aldo. If Aldo puts either of these guys away if he fight them, then he should def get to fight Conor again, BUT only with a finish with one of these guys no decision... well unless it's a bloody beating and the heart is what kept them going lol

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Hell yeah. I hope he murks Pettis and beats Aldo. If Aldo puts either of these guys away if he fight them, then he should def get to fight Conor again, BUT only with a finish with one of these guys no decision... well unless it's a bloody beating and the heart is what kept them going lol
I'd love to see Holloway get to the title, but I'd love to see the McG Aldo fight again as well. I was hoping it'd conors first fight back

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
Holloway is definitely pissed he got mcgregor before fighting mcgregor led to a red panty night

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
McGregor is forced to face yet another heavyweight!

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
"Our division was in murky water because of that. After this fight I had no idea who I’d be able to fight, because of him taking out and [Aldo] having the interim title and all this blasphemy and this malarkiness. Now it’s super-clear. The winner of this get Aldo, and the division is way more clear."

"Blasphemy and malarkiness" has a certain ring to it.

The Max Holloway Blasphemy and Malarkiness Dissipation Tour, coming in 2017