Holly Holm and Marion Reneau A tale of two fighters

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
She's got a battle on her hands against Reneau. I won't be shocked at all if she loses this fight.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
This should be a good scrap..if im Reneau im taking her down and going to work...

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think Holm has one of the best chances of beating Rousey in the division if she is able to get 3 fights under her belt. This fight should show if she's on that path or not.

The Fight Wolff

Jun 30, 2015
I think Holm has one of the best chances of beating Rousey in the division if she is able to get 3 fights under her belt. This fight should show if she's on that path or not.
Agree, that is why I love this fight. We will know a lot more about her after this fight.

The Fight Wolff

Jun 30, 2015
This should be a good scrap..if im Reneau im taking her down and going to work...
That will be an interesting aspect of this matchup, Holm does a good job of controlling distance and space, it is one of strengths. Holm also has great movement. If Reneau can get inside then it is her fight.

The Fight Wolff

Jun 30, 2015
She's got a battle on her hands against Reneau. I won't be shocked at all if she loses this fight.
Yeah, if I am picking this fight I would lean towards Reneau who has been more impressive recently but Holm is tough, she fought through a broken arm to win the Legacy title. This should be a great fight.

The Fight Wolff

Jun 30, 2015
Damn i literally forgot about Holly lol
I think with her SD debut the UFC has backed off a little with her promos, plus everything was UFC 189 this last weekend and people are already starting to talk about Ronda. With so much MMA it is easy to miss one theses days.

Jonny Quest

Adventurer
Feb 12, 2015
Holly really needs to work on her grappling and MMA in general. Striking is good but I havent been to confident in what ive seen from her so far. Last fight was UFC first fight jitters, so hopefully next fight she is more confident.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Holly really needs to work on her grappling and MMA in general. Striking is good but I havent been to confident in what ive seen from her so far. Last fight was UFC first fight jitters, so hopefully next fight she is more confident.
I hope it was just first fight jitters because I would like to see her really compete in that division.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Will Rhonda still be around? With how often the women fight, that could be 2 years sadly.