VID Holly Holm in Talkshow after the fight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
She is a beauty and a class act. She is who young girls should look up to, not Ronda.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Handled herself with class & looked great. I hope she can stay champ, and the media gets behind her.

soundoff71

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2015
She is classy & adorable. Great eyes, great hair, great smile, awesome demeanor...killer legs.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Couldn't watch as those other chicks and the guy are absolutely ridiculous and cheesy. Is this what I'm missing from American tv interviewers?

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah as soon as she landed that kick, her life has been in a tornado. Instant mainstream celebrity overnight. You can tell she doesn't take to the limelight like Ronda does, but it's so good to see a true sportswoman get this win. Nobody seems to have anything bad to say about her, all people say is she's the nicest person ever.

I never realized how much she looked like Amy Schumer until people pointed it out. She's an in-shape Amy Schumer!

soundoff71

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2015
Yeah as soon as she landed that kick, her life has been in a tornado. Instant mainstream celebrity overnight. You can tell she doesn't take to the limelight like Ronda does, but it's so good to see a true sportswoman get this win. Nobody seems to have anything bad to say about her, all people say is she's the nicest person ever.

I never realized how much she looked like Amy Schumer until people pointed it out. She's an in-shape Amy Schumer!
She looks like Amy Schumer's hot younger sister. Amy Shumer's rough on the eyes, & looks like she ate her hot younger sister.