Holly Holm's appeal has been denied

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
She was robbed.

Everyone making fun of her in this thread is on my hit list.

#HollyBless

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
She was robbed.

Everyone making fun of her in this thread is on my hit list.

#HollyBless
Bring it. she did absolutely nothing that entire fight, she went back to the playing it safe game and it cost her. Everyone loves to shit talk Ronda, but.. Holly's the one that was over hyped, and fed cans prior to coming to the UFC to pad her record. She beat ronda, but a broken clock is right twice a day.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
She told Helwani on yesterday's MMA Hour that it was her management that filed the appeal, and that she didn't really want the loss overturned, but was mainly interested in getting a rematch. Barring an immediate rematch she said she was ready to fight again (ASAP) at either 145 or 135.

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
Bring it. she did absolutely nothing that entire fight, she went back to the playing it safe game and it cost her. Everyone loves to shit talk Ronda, but.. Holly's the one that was over hyped, and fed cans prior to coming to the UFC to pad her record. She beat ronda, but a broken clock is right twice a day.
I pray for your soul.

She put Germaine against the cage for our mortal eyes.

#HollyBless

Nov 21, 2015

Man... I can't help but feel annoyed with Holly. She beat down and mind fucked
the most exciting fighter in WMMA so badly Honda is a shell of herself and no longer
involved in the sport... And this is the lackluster excitement Holly replaced her with??

I'm butthurt and disappoint to say the least. Lol

Nov 21, 2015
She told Helwani on yesterday's MMA Hour that it was her management that filed the appeal, and that she didn't really want the loss overturned, but was mainly interested in getting a rematch. Barring an immediate rematch she said she was ready to fight again (ASAP) at either 145 or 135.
Rematch should be a done deal. Germaine asked to run in back the next morning