Holm vs Bethe Correrrra....worst main event in MMA history?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
If youre going to torture the hardcore and true fanbase with this WMMA bullshit at least have the fighters ranked.

Ive seen more meaningful and interesting fights in the parking lot of Waffle House.

This is strait up bullshit man.

The only good thing about it being the main event is that we can just shut it off after the co main event.

Will be the first time in history that the peak ratings are during the co main and then plummet during the main.

Last edited:

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Still trying to push Holm... At this point, neither of these ladies are main event worthy.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Didn't the last Belfast card have an event with unranked flyweights cos the original main got scrapped?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The only good thing about it being the main event is that we can just shut it off after the co main event.
I actually like that it's main event for this very reason......saves me about a 1-2 minutes of fast forwarding if it's anywhere else.

Nov 21, 2015
Honda - "You guys miss me yet?
20 million other women fighters emerge but no matter how
many fish in the sea.... it'd be so empty without me"

Oh never mind thats an Eminem song

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Will be the first time in history that the peak ratings are during the co main and then plummet during the main.
Agree with your whole post except this part. UFC 61. I remember hooters clearing out after Ortiz v shamrock. No one knew that that wasn't the main event

Last edited:

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Agree with your whole post except this part. UFC 61. I remember hooters clearing out after Ortiz v shamrock. No one knew that that wasn't the main event
There were two fights after the Tito/Shamrock fight so they missed out lol

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
There were two fights after the Tito/Shamrock fight so they missed out lol
Woah, I had to dble check but you're right. I thought I remember arlovski v Silvia being the next and final match, but I guess I must have been taking a shit during neer v Burkman.