Society Holy Bible - Revelation 13:16-18 {Mark of the Beast}

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
they had yungblud do one of these trans things too. I dont know his music but the dress really came out of nowhere.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Revelation 13:16

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

Revelation 13:17

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rewatch the Regina Dugan (RFID Tatoo) video quoted then listen to what the Frogman from Pfizer has to say:

View: https://twitter.com/david_r_morgan/status/1618818719282790402

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
After 3 years of intense searching, soul & otherwise, I've changed my entire belief system.
Covid taught me about mind control & mass delusion.
If Rome controlled the world(& the system clearly still does), in the flavor of Babylon, we just saw it eclipsed in warpspeed.
I'm of the opinion that the "AC" was Nero, & if any of our "Bible", which I know front & back for forty years is "true", then a sect was created, Nero was the AC, and religiosity is power.
And if there's anything that hasn't happened, it's Gog/Magog, which appears to be shaping up.
I'll go intellectual/theological rounds with anyone, I beg to with these stinkin' dumb preachers who babble ignorance.

John was 2000 years ago, owns 5 books including Revelation, & is different than the other 22, half of whichvis Paul talking to his peers, then.
Mathew & Luke were copies from Mark, & no one really knows who authored any of it.
Oh, & 90 other gospels left out....Apocrypha....on & on.

Control.

I believe in spirituality w/o question.
What this all is I may never know.
I'll use my senses & read the terrain.