Holy sh!t, that was cringeworthy, RE: Stephen A Smith

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
So on First Take, which I DVR'd, I'm watching and he is going on a 100% correct rant about Aaron Hernandez and the scumbag lawyer who filed suit against the NFL for CTE, citing that AH always had erratic behavior going back to his high school days, through out college, and into the NFL. He points out that AH was serving life without the possibility of parole. So far, I'm thinking "I don't always agree with SAS, but he's totally on point for this. Then this happened.

I suspect there will be video on Youtube of this soon, but right now there isn't so I will paraphrase this.

SAS asks Max something along the lines of 'Boxing is a contact sport? They get CTE?'

Max agrees.

SAS then says 'And which of them are committing murder?'

Um, maybe the one that murdered Max's brother...

Boxer pleads guilty to death of sportswriter Kellerman

This fucking guy, keep in mind this was at a charity event for 9/11 victims.

I was surprised Max kept his mouth shut, because it was clear that he was all 'WTF did you just say?'

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
SAS need to stick to what he knows best..LeBrons nuts in his mouth... dudes a idiot

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
So on First Take, which I DVR'd, I'm watching and he is going on a 100% correct rant about Aaron Hernandez and the scumbag lawyer who filed suit against the NFL for CTE, citing that AH always had erratic behavior going back to his high school days, through out college, and into the NFL. He points out that AH was serving life without the possibility of parole. So far, I'm thinking "I don't always agree with SAS, but he's totally on point for this. Then this happened.

I suspect there will be video on Youtube of this soon, but right now there isn't so I will paraphrase this.

SAS asks Max something along the lines of 'Boxing is a contact sport? They get CTE?'

Max agrees.

SAS then says 'And which of them are committing murder?'

Um, maybe the one that murdered Max's brother...

Boxer pleads guilty to death of sportswriter Kellerman

This fucking guy, keep in mind this was at a charity event for 9/11 victims.

I was surprised Max kept his mouth shut, because it was clear that he was all 'WTF did you just say?'
Max should have knocked him out on the spot
Butler is a piece of fucking shit

And yes you all know who the fuck he is

View: https://youtu.be/n_08HNSU_h8

That fuck killed max brother

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I didn't even agree with him on Hernandez, especially as boisterous as he was with an NFL guy on the panel who surely has it.
Then this?
SAS needs a vacation, for about a year, to look back on his specific ludicrous and absent opinions.
His head got WAY to big.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
You lost me at this point and when you referred to this dodo momo as sas........
Do you have a hipster beard and wear skinny jeans?
So, NFL, AH, and CTE were acceptable, but SAS was where I lost you? Also, no. Clean shaven, and all my jeans are loose fitting, not hanging off my ass baggy, but loose enough to sling a head kick if required.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
So, NFL, AH, and CTE were acceptable, but SAS was where I lost you? Also, no. Clean shaven, and all my jeans are loose fitting, not hanging off my ass baggy, but loose enough to sling a head kick if required.
I honestly couldn't read any further......it's similar to saying "on Oprah today I saw".....I have no idea what the rest of your post said and I most likely won't read it

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Go to a gastropub, have a scotch egg, and sober up before posting again.

Trump would fuck the queen, if his wife wasn't already hotter than the sum of yellow toothed english broads.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Trump would fuck the queen, if his wife wasn't already hotter than the sum of yellow toothed english broads.
He might still fuck her just to say he did....

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Ex-Boxer Admits Killing Sportswriter
No motive is given for why the struggling athlete bludgeoned his friend with a hammer and then set fire to their Hollywood apartment.
March 28, 2006 |Peter Y. Hong | Times Staff Writer

James Butler Jr. turned to Sam Kellerman when he needed help, and Kellerman gave it, opening up his Hollywood apartment when Butler, a disgraced former boxer, needed a place to stay while training for a comeback.

But on Monday, Butler admitted bludgeoning Kellerman to death in 2004 with a hammer, then setting a fire in the apartment. Prosecutors presented no motive for the slaying and declined to comment before Butler's sentencing. Butler pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter and arson, and is to be sentenced April 5 to 29 years and four months in state prison.

Butler, 33, reportedly suffered from bipolar disorder, and was arrested at UCLA Medical Center, where he had sought psychiatric care, five days after the Oct. 12 slaying.

The two friends were from different worlds but bonded through boxing. Kellerman, 29, came from a noted Manhattan family. A freelance sportswriter, he was a boxing enthusiast whose brother, Max Kellerman, is a radio and TV boxing analyst.

Butler practiced what Kellerman analyzed. Raised in public housing in Harlem, he fought his way to a career as a ranked professional boxer. Butler told police that Kellerman was his "only ally" in life, one who "went to bat" for him in troubled times. In 2004, Butler was struggling to regain his boxing clout.

He had become a notorious figure three years earlier, when he lost a fight to Richard Grant in New York during a benefit for families of police and firefighters killed in the Sept. 11 attacks. When Grant approached Butler to greet him after the match, Butler punched him, sending the crowd into a frenzy of jeers.

Butler told police he flew to Los Angeles in 2004 after Kellerman offered to put him up.

When Kellerman's family and friends did not hear from him, two of them broke into his apartment through a window Oct. 17. They found him dead on the floor, covered by a bedspread, according to court records. The gas stove was on, the friends told police, and fire investigators found burns on the floor. Police said Kellerman was killed Oct. 12.

Butler initially told police he had found Kellerman dead on the floor when he entered the apartment Oct. 12. He then tried to kill himself by slitting his wrists, he said. He told police that he covered Kellerman's body with the bedspread because it troubled him to look at the body while he watched TV.

Butler said he walked into a fire station for medical attention the day he found the body and was taken to Queen of Angels-Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center. He then checked into an Alhambra psychiatric hospital and was released three days later, police said.

He returned to the apartment and drove Kellerman's car to UCLA Medical Center, where he told police he had gone to look for a bipolar support group. He called police from the hospital, and handed the phone to a passerby because he did not know his location. UCLA police arrested him there.

Ex-Boxer Admits Killing Sportswriter

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015

You have to go get some help.
I'm from your country and banged some girl from your area of the country who flew me out because she couldn't find satisfaction in your state momo.......so trying to throw weak insults about uk culture isn't exactly upsetting me......lol

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
You have to go get some help.
I'm from your country and banged some girl from your area of the country who flew me out because she couldn't find satisfaction in your state momo.......so trying to throw weak insults about uk culture isn't exactly upsetting me......lol
OK buddy.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
OK buddy.
Understand it.....it sometimes bothers some but that's life......I enjoyed the free trip for one reason or another but wouldn't do it again as it was just a hassle having to work the bullshit time to wait for flights.