Holyfield vs. Belfort exhibition did horrible PPV numbers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
While hilarious considering Triller's expenses, that's still a lot of buys for such a farce.

Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 1 only did 300k.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I paid full price, $54.95, to avoid delays, support them, and present it for a party.
If streaming wasn't a thing, I'm certain these numbers would be at least double.

It's a tough deal for organizations not named U-F-C to try and make a buck in a tech savvy demographic.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I paid full price, $54.95, to avoid delays, support them, and present it for a party.
If streaming wasn't a thing, I'm certain these numbers would be at least double.

It's a tough deal for organizations not named U-F-C to try and make a buck in a tech savvy demographic.
You hosted a party based around Evander Holyfield vs Vitor Belfort? Lol

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
oscar gave himself covid to get out of this money loser of a card

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
It's hard not to be skeptical about Oscar's pullout. Maybe sobering up for his training camp gave him the moment of clarity he needed.

Even if Oscar wasn't a 48-year-old junkie, the guy weighed 133 pounds for his first fight. When he eventually got up to the equivalent of MMA lightweight, he looked like shit. And now he's going to fight a TRTitor who spent the majority of his career fighting LHWs and HWs?

Oscar would have got murdered.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You hosted a party based around Evander Holyfield vs Vitor Belfort? Lol
That's not what I said, is it?

I don't even know if that's possible.

But if you wanna play, sure, I put out an ad on Facebook marketplace and had to beat them off my gates.
It was nuts, had to hire antifa just to keep law and order.