Hoping Conor vs Dustin will be a Real Fight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
my instinct when first watching cowboy was that it was weird. but I no longer think that was a fix

he got kicked in the head lol
First instincts are right many times

Oh yea cowboy got battered. The question is, did he get paid to take those shots?

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Lets be real for a moment

Cowboy took a dive but not in the traditional way.

He was just so happy to be apart of that fight and Conor was being super nice that he decided it was okay to lose the fight lol

Same thing is going on with Dustin.

He doesn't care if he loses because he gets big money.

Oh and we all know herb dean will stop this fight at the very second Conor touches his chin.

It's Dustin's fight to lose. And He WILL LOSE .

I will bet that it looks fishy .

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Lets be real for a moment

Cowboy took a dive but not in the traditional way.

He was just so happy to be apart of that fight and Conor was being super nice that he decided it was okay to lose the fight lol

Same thing is going on with Dustin.

He doesn't care if he loses because he gets big money.

Oh and we all know herb dean will stop this fight at the very second Conor touches his chin.

It's Dustin's fight to lose. And He WILL LOSE .

I will bet that it looks fishy .
That doesn't make sense to me.

They get big money whether they win or lose.

Wouldn't it be better to just win? They're fighters, of course they want a win over a legend like Conor.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I mean does this look like 2 guys about to kill each other in the cage?

Conor rarely does this hugging shit. He's not Pat Barry or Victor Ortiz

WTF
Have you ever competed in a combat sport before? If so did you have to build up some seriously bad animosity towards your opponent before hand as some way to help your chances of winning?

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Have you ever competed in a combat sport before? If so did you have to build up some seriously bad animosity towards your opponent before hand as some way to help your chances of winning?
1. Yes I did

2. No I never had to build animosity

3. I also didn't have to try the other guys' hot sauce company brand, give him back massages during the press conference about how great he is, admire how great he is in all the lead up interviews, make a huge donation to his charity foundation, and hug him at the weigh ins when I got into mental warfare with every other guy I fought in the UFC

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
1. Yes I did

2. No I never had to build animosity

3. I also didn't have to try the other guys' hot sauce company brand, give him back massages during the press conference about how great he is, admire how great he is in all the lead up interviews, make a huge donation to his charity foundation, and hug him at the weigh ins when I got into mental warfare with every other guy I fought in the UFC
We’re you ever in a position to to do any of those things? Before I beat up Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken i sampled his burrito hotdog platter and introduced myself to his little girl. Sweet family but I still fucked him baaaaaaad.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
We’re you ever in a position to to do any of those things?
Do I have to be in order to make a prediction?

We have eyes and ears. That's enough to make an educated guess based on years of watching the sport.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
When or lose, what's the over under on Connor retiring again after this fight.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
When or lose, what's the over under on Connor retiring again after this fight.
I don't think he is retiring anytime soon unless he gets brutally KOed by Dustin

But I don't think UFC is going to let that happen

Too much money on the line with potential conor vs khabib 2