Hot dogs contain human DNA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
I don't think I can ever eat a hot dog again now. How does human DNA get mixed up in there?

I already knew their was some shady stuff mixed in their but this takes it to another level.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I don't think I can ever eat a hot dog again now. How does human DNA get mixed up in there?

I already knew their was some shady stuff mixed in their but this takes it to another level.
Honestly, more than likely hair, someone cutting themselves, etc.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
gross. never been a fan of hot dogs so i felt safe for a second then realized all processed food probably contains human dna.

Garry

Oct 22, 2015
I don't get what the big fuss is about. Most of the time it's probably just semen.

Feb 28, 2015
Glad I don't eat meat, real or fake. Ick. Not only the DNA thing, it's funny how that's something that has probably .0001% of the negative consequences as all of the other ingredients. Shit'll kill ya. No one cares though so not sure why they bother with these "studies" and articles.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
they just posted a study that says Hot Dogs may also cause cancer.

Weiners are taking a beating today... and Hot Dogs are not having a good day either.

Cancer and human DNA, too? It’s a rough day for hot dog lovers - MarketWatch

Cancer and human DNA, too? It’s a rough day for hot dog lovers

If the prospect of cancer isn’t enough to keep you away from hot dogs, maybe the human DNA found amid all that encased-meat goodness will do the trick.

Red and processed meats have the potential to cause cancer in humans, according to a report by a World Health Organization agency that is drawing ire from meat industry groups that argue the science is inadequate.

Feb 28, 2015

Weiners are taking a beating today.

and Hot Dogs are not having a good day either.

If the prospect of cancer isn’t enough to keep you away from hot dogs, maybe the human DNA found amid all that encased-meat goodness will do the trick.
I doubt it'll make the slightest difference. People like to eat themselves to death too damn much.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Weiners are taking a beating today... and Hot Dogs are not having a good day either.

Red and processed meats have the potential to cause cancer in humans, according to a report by a World Health Organization agency that is drawing ire from meat industry groups that argue the science is inadequate.
The meat industry groups feel the science is inadequate, good enough for me