Hot out of the oven Mark Coleman on the Lytes Out Podcast

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
these guys are just pumping out the episodes lately . its cool to hear these old stories from the early days of the sport. lights out is probably my favorite mma podcast . its just old dudes telling stories from the glory days and not al fake and gay drama like ariel and the other 500 mma youtubers

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
these guys are just pumping out the episodes lately . its cool to hear these old stories from the early days of the sport. lights out is probably my favorite mma podcast . its just old dudes telling stories from the glory days and not al awesome drama like ariel and the other 500 mma youtubers
Dennis Hallman got them kicked off their Youtube channel.They switched over to The Clips channel.

Gone are the days of having a live podcast with questions anymore.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Dennis Hallman got them kicked off their Youtube channel.They switched over to The Clips channel.

Gone are the days of having a live podcast with questions anymore.
they should go live on odysee or rumble

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
they have put out 6 or 8 full podcasts since this coleman one and this coleman one is ony 18 hours old
Screenshot (25).png

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
they have put out 6 or 8 full podcasts since this coleman one and this coleman one is ony 18 hours old
View attachment 82246
Nope
Those are older episodes, I listened to all of them when they came out
They have been doing one per week lately and posting it on monday

Dennis Hallman said something during a live episode last week and got the channel deleted or something, they moved their whole library to the Lytes Out Podcast Clips Channel. They used to have two channels and now they just have one. Not sure what was said but their channel went down soon afterwards. crowbar @crowbar might have been watching the live episode, I think Hallman said something about some gay stuff regarding another fighter.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Nope
Those are older episodes, I listened to all of them when they came out
They have been doing one per week lately and posting it on monday

Dennis Hallman said something during a live episode last week and got the channel deleted or something, they moved their whole library to the Lytes Out Podcast Clips Channel. They used to have two channels and now they just have one. Not sure what was said but their channel went down soon afterwards. crowbar @crowbar might have been watching the live episode, I think Hallman said something about some gay stuff regarding another fighter.
that is not the clips channel it is Lytes Out History Podcast channel

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
that is not the clips channel it is Lytes Out History Podcast channel
You are 100% correct

Earlier today it said clips channel though
I think they just changed it to MMA history Podcast within last couple hours
In the comments of the coleman podcast Mike or Miguel says they had to go from 2 channels to 1(that comment is probably less than a day old)...Wes sims is also saying that on ug, and he knows those guys.

Seems like the Clips channel is nowhere to be found, just redirects to the active page.

I can personally confirm those aren't new episodes, I listen to this podcast every time it comes out just like I do with MMA Hawks pod...Ferrozo is a pretty old episode...Neer is smarter than I thought he would be.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You are 100% correct

Earlier today it said clips channel though
I think they just changed it to MMA history Podcast within last couple hours
In the comments of the coleman podcast Mike or Miguel says they had to go from 2 channels to 1(that comment is probably less than a day old)...Wes sims is also saying that on ug, and he knows those guys.

Seems like the Clips channel is nowhere to be found, just redirects to the active page.

I can personally confirm those aren't new episodes, I listen to this podcast every time it comes out just like I do with MMA Hawks pod...Ferrozo is a pretty old episode...Neer is smarter than I thought he would be.
i liked the clips because sometimes i aint got 1 hour 35 mins for a full podcast

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i liked the clips because sometimes i aint got 1 hour 35 mins for a full podcast
I just discovered it tonight, I see some stuff I haven't watched yet...the conspiracy hour ones can be good as well, I haven't seen all of those yet.

Had only been doing full episodes via old iPod, I can only do audio at work.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I just discovered it tonight, I see some stuff I haven't watched yet...the conspiracy hour ones can be good as well, I haven't seen all of those yet.

i watched a couple conspiracy hour ones . they are pretty good. they got some stuff on baroni and dana hitting his wife

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015

For whatever reason,most episodes now appear without video on Youtube.