General Hot Tip Thread- Ways to Stretch Your Dollar

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’m a member of the Starbucks reward program. Once your membership is accepted you are eligible for free refills on coffees. The stipulation is that you cannot leave the store. So you know what I do guys?
I go to the Starbucks in town attached to the Indigo bookstore. I get my coffee, then I wander into the bookstore, go out the bookstore exit, strut over to my Subaru and empty my venti ice coffee into yesterday’s cup. Then I go back into the bookstore with my now empty cup, walk back into the Starbucks and get my free refill. 5 minutes later I’m cruising down the road laughing my tiny balls off because I’ve scored another 2 for 1 ice coffee.
Beating the system over and over and loving every minute of it.
Look at this...

It’s an incredible life.

M

member 3289

I’m a member of the Starbucks reward program. Once your membership is accepted you are eligible for free refills on coffees. The stipulation is that you cannot leave the store. So you know what I do guys?
I go to the Starbucks in town attached to the Indigo bookstore. I get my coffee, then I wander into the bookstore, go out the bookstore exit, strut over to my Subaru and empty my venti ice coffee into yesterday’s cup. Then I go back into the bookstore with my now empty cup, walk back into the Starbucks and get my free refill. 5 minutes later I’m cruising down the road laughing my tiny balls off because I’ve scored another 2 for 1 ice coffee.
Look at this...

It’s an incredible life.
You bought both of those cups today

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
The other day my plan got messed up. There was a gay dude behind the counter and when I went to pay he said “Don’t worry about it.”. Then I would have felt like a jerk asking for a refill on a free drink.
I swear to god this is true.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
The other day my plan got messed up. There was a gay dude behind the counter and when I went to pay he said “Don’t worry about it.”. Then I would have felt like a jerk asking for a refill on a free drink.
Sounded like he wanted to "Jerk" something.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Look at this...

It’s an incredible life.
The inside of your car looks Ike a dumpster. You're disgusting.

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
my GF makes fantastic cupcakes. The problem is that she is a Japanese so her culinary advantage includes a significant portion of misery making!

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
my GF makes fantastic cupcakes. The problem is that she is a Japanese so her culinary advantage includes a significant portion of misery making!
I find it very strange that you say ‘she is a Japanese’ rather than ‘she’s Japanese’. It is more than likely an idiolect issue and I’m not implying that you meant any disrespect to your wife when referring to her. I would be just as surprised to hear someone say ‘she is a black’ or ‘she is a Portuguese’.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Look at this...

It’s an incredible life.
One would think you are actually losing here.

The amount of time you put into this scheme works out to be worth your savings?

A $4 coffee isnt worth an extra 15 minutes of my time.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Look at this...

It’s an incredible life.
I have not been to starbucks in like 8 years...I cannot support them...McDonalds sugar dealers of Coffee and I just drink black so I make it at home.
Glad you love it though...My older subaru has that leather around the stick also

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I find it very strange that you say ‘she is a Japanese’ rather than ‘she’s Japanese’. It is more than likely an idiolect issue and I’m not implying that you meant any disrespect to your wife when referring to her. I would be just as surprised to hear someone say ‘she is a black’ or ‘she is a Portuguese’.
You have not met many Gentlemen of Regular Habit have you Big Man?
Cause that is who you are talking to

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well Mr. Jerk
you seemingly didn't give him your number and girth measurements so consider yourself a heartbreaker

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What the fuck is gentleman of regular habit? Also, why do you feel the need capitalize the phrase?
LOL
I have no idea bro
karasu @karasu always says that...even called me one in my Mckenzie Dern at the beach thread because I like Full figured women

Shit just makes me laugh, but as you know I am easily entertained

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
are you trying to WhiteKnight this woman? Well she causes me terrible miseries and sufferings! She gives to me a daily does of disrespect with her feminine machinations!

but the Demoness you know.........and she is quite capable in the kitchen and if I provide a reasonable regularity of sexual obligation then it will satisfy her requirements and keep my belly in good spirits :D

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
are you trying to WhiteKnight this woman? Well she causes me terrible miseries and sufferings! She gives to me a daily does of disrespect with her feminine machinations!

but the Demoness you know.........and she is quite capable in the kitchen and if I provide a reasonable regularity of sexual obligation then it will satisfy her requirements and keep my belly in good spirits :D
Dude, I’m married to a Filipino chick.