General Hottest female celebrity chef / TV personality

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
i find Pati Jinich attractive she has nice eyes and large boobs, great cooking skills and a fun personality. even if she is getting a little old she has a cougary attractiveness now.

You know she’d be fun.....fooooor suuuuure

M

member 603

I've met Padma at the Epcot Food and Wine festival where she was a special guest.... She's hotter in person and a cool person, she was cracking jokes and fun sarcastic (in a aware she was being sarcastic and not a bitch way).

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Giada is hot, but I can't stand her voice. She opens her mouth I change the channel. Also I would vote for Claire Robinson. There's just something about her that I can't take my eyes off her when shes talking. Just the way she speaks I imagine she gives incredible blowjobs.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Who was the chic that did Hot Ones? Whoever she is, it’s her. Sexy as fuck and eating those hot ass wings like candy made her even sexier.

NavyFlyer1325

Lurker
Feb 16, 2019
Pati Jinich ... getting older? SERIOUSLY?? You very prejudiced men have obviously never loved older women ... I'm talking 10 years older than yourself, or even more. These gals have forgotten more about sex than you will ever likely know. The things they know can ROCK your world, and they are generally very grateful for your attentions. Silly young boys, you prove the observation voiced in "It's a Wonderful Life", "Youth is wasted upon the Young!"

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Pati Jinich ... getting older? SERIOUSLY?? You very prejudiced men have obviously never loved older women ... I'm talking 10 years older than yourself, or even more. These gals have forgotten more about sex than you will ever likely know. The things they know can ROCK your world, and they are generally very grateful for your attentions. Silly young boys, you prove the observation voiced in "It's a Wonderful Life", "Youth is wasted upon the Young!"
K

M

member 1013

If they are half as nice as their food I’d marry any one of them