NSFW Hottest woman on earth (pics)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
You present a good argument. No surprise your pick has slanty eyes

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
You present a good argument. No surprise your pick has slanty eyes
Im actually turning the corner back to non oriental women, before I started dating them I was into Mediterian women while being pretty would have legs hairier than mine if they didnt shave them everyday (which they didnt) kinda grossed me out, then I went to Thailand in circa 2003 and Hmmmmong! never was into Asian womens (or slanty eyed women as you call them) but that first touch of a early 20's Thai girl (?) tuned me into a rice muncher. Im noticing more and more hot white chics around when I havent even looked at one in 10 years +

Fuck that was like my life story or something

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
She's not hot, not even close........back of the line, meaning she'll never have a chance with me.....

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
She's hot but not that special imo. I actually think my girlfriend is hotter. 7/10. I have no sexual attraction to western European women at all, and find most white women I see disgusting.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
She's hot but not that special imo. I actually think my girlfriend is hotter. 7/10. I have no sexual attraction to western European women at all, and find most white women I see disgusting.
Post a pic of your girlfriend or stfu. Screen name bet she ain't better than this.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Post better or start the stepping niggah
You better don't step to her, she can rip out your throat with one flick of the wrist!

Nothing wrong with wanting the hands to be nice that are going to be all up in your private business.