How About A "Striking" Forum?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Like the 'Grappling' forum, but for: Boxing, Mooee Thai, Kickboxing, K1, Karatay, Kung Fool..... etc.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
For perspective, I've been watching some striking breakdowns lately, especially my motherland art, Muy Thai - like this one:

View: https://www.facebook.com/394684960723321/posts/1162766170581859/?sfnsn=mo

Tawatchi reminds me a LOT of Sanchai (probably my favorite Thai fighter) and the video explains why. If you don't know Sanchai .... Shame. He's my profile avatar for good reason. Regardless, Kenshin's striking breakdowns are awesome and might be well appreciated in a striking forum.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
If such a forum existed, I would post videos from Wonderboy THompson every day.

Seriously - He just started a YouTube channel giving away some golden striking tips which I'm already stealing:

Stephen Wonderboy Thompson

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
there's a site redesign coming that will make it much easier to put in smaller forums but get that content to everybody larger without dividing the conversation so much that no conversation is happening anywhere.

Once that happens I will have a way to help bring in a striking topic much better than I can now

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My search for a "striking forum" led me to MMA forums.

I learned a lot of techniques from those threads. That would be very useful and definitely a "niche" that could attract certain people to have a place to discuss the martial arts.

Status
Not open for further replies.