General How about we clean the Ocean ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i don't know that they can keep up with the rate that China/Philippines/Cambodia Indonesia/Vietnam are polluting it.

Last edited:

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
i don't know that they can keep up with the rate that China/Philippines/Cambodia/Vietnam are polluting it.
I just googled to see who the other big culprits are (I was going to guess that India was closer to the top of the list). China leads the pack by a hefty stretch..... 8.8 million metric tons of plastic per year?! Jesus.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I thought that 18 year old had already solved this?

Now you're telling me i shouldn't be throwing my garbage in the river?

Next you're going to tell me that I shouldn't pour my used motor oil on that weird patch of weeds in my yard that I'm trying to kill.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Next you're going to tell me that I shouldn't pour my used motor oil on that weird patch of weeds in my yard that I'm trying to kill.
Fuck I've been doing it the wrong way around. No wonder my weeds are covered in garbage

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
I just googled to see who the other big culprits are (I was going to guess that India was closer to the top of the list). China leads the pack by a hefty stretch..... 8.8 million metric tons of plastic per year?! Jesus.

Not only all the plastic waste, they're probably getting a lot more dietary fiber than the average American/Canadian and therefore POOPING at least 1,000 times per year. All that shit likely flows into the oceans in many of the locations listed above.

Do you take 1,000 bowel movements per year?

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
nah, ain't gonna happen, polluters gonna pollute, preachers gonna preach, haters gonna hate and whales gonna eat plastic straws. we doomed nigga, smoke a fatty, eat some Ben and Jerrys and fuggetaboutit.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Not only all the plastic waste, they're probably getting a lot more dietary fiber than the average American/Canadian and therefore POOPING at least 1,000 times per year. All that shit likely flows into the oceans in many of the locations listed above.

Do you take 1,000 bowel movements per year?
Personally, I've been pushing for 2000 movements in 2019. Been busy getting after it!

But, your right. A lot of those countries dump wastewater and stormwater directly into their waterways, which ultimately ends up with all the plastic in the ocean. Nasty shit (literally)!

I've been to a few very poor areas (e.g. no plumbing or sewage systems) in the Philippines where folks piss and shit in the ditches along the road. And then when it rains, it all gets mobilized and transported around. Gnarly.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
If all of the idiots that bleat on about reversing Climate Change, would clean the oceans instead, the planet would be much healthier.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If all of the idiots that bleat on about reversing Climate Change, would clean the oceans instead, the planet would be much healthier.
Surely climate change is a good thing. If we melt the polar ice caps then the garbage becomes diluted and therefore the ratio goes down. Plus it will help warm the planet up a bit. It's too fucken cold here.

I'm gonna burn some aerosol cans this weekend. I feel it's my duty

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Nah, you keep doing your thing bro.