General How are you celebrating Thanksgiving?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Ahhh, makes sense now. Thanks!
I was just trying to trigger the nugget. It wasn't my intention to snaffle you.

If it was down to me I'd make every weekend some sort of official celebration.

A pork belly weekend. A brisket celebration . A lager festival. The broccoli break etc.

I work a few weekends so it would suit me.

I hope y'all have a fab time.

My wife made me laugh this year. Because we did a whole event in my house watching your election because we despise Trump so much. There were balloons and fried food everywhere she thought I would be up for some sort of thanksgiving nonsense.

I set her straight. I'm not American. Just wanted to enjoy Trump get his.

But I truly hope you have a wonderful time. X

The_Rapist_/_Therapist

eye cum bareing tits
Oct 1, 2020
Out of curiosity, why is breaking bread with loved ones and embracing gratitude for all our blessings a stupid tradition?
Because you can do that anytime you decide, not because somebody decided on a specific day, you must eat turkey, and you must no matter the risk, get everyone together.

Even if someone was planning on coming out of the closet this Thanksgiving, I'd still suggest doing a facebook announcement, instead of putting everyone at risk.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Because you can do that anytime you decide, not because somebody decided on a specific day, you must eat turkey, and you must no matter the risk, get everyone together.

Even if someone was planning on coming out of the closet this Thanksgiving, I'd still suggest doing a facebook announcement, instead of putting everyone at risk.

T

The Big Guy

We will be having a huge family get together for Thanksgiving dinner.

And the beady eyed media cant do shit about it

T

The Big Guy

Im fucking hungry just thinking about all the ham and Turkey I'm gonna fuck up tomorrow. I got a joint mixed with kief and buds dipped in concentrate. I'll pass that around with my non mask wearing family and eat until I cant walk

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Im fucking hungry just thinking about all the ham and Turkey I'm gonna fuck up tomorrow. I got a joint mixed with kief and buds dipped in concentrate. I'll pass that around with my non mask wearing family and eat until I cant walk
I am definitely cross-faded AF right now so forgive the error in my misread, but when I first looked at your post I thought you said: Im fucking HORNY just thinking about all the ham and Turkey I'm gonna fuck up tomorrow
????

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
We will get tested daily for the next 3 days, everyone will wear masks, we will be seated 15 feet apart and outside.
That's the gayest shit I've ever heard. It is a gender reveal party, or is this actually what you're doing for Thanksgiving?

T

The Big Guy

I am definitely cross-faded AF right now so forgive the error in my misread, but when I first looked at your post I thought you said: Im fucking HORNY just thinking about all the ham and Turkey I'm gonna fuck up tomorrow
????
I do get kinda horny for honey baked ham