How Can People Still Think It's Not Gonna Happen?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
i think you did this in the past and i said at least 3.5

im saying at least 5mm now
I think 5 million is pretty optimistic, but who knows. Like others have said, Conor will sell the hell out of this fight. We haven't seen anything from him yet lol.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
I think 5 million is pretty optimistic, but who knows. Like others have said, Conor will sell the hell out of this fight. We haven't seen anything from him yet lol.
i havent watched boxing since Lennox Lewis knocked out Tyson. but apparently, Mayweather/Paquiao did 4.6mm

i cant see Conor doing less. I'd imagine it blows that away by a million or 2, since all the same 4.6mm will buy, plus a ton of non boxing fans...

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
i havent watched boxing since Lennox Lewis knocked out Tyson. but apparently, Mayweather/Paquiao did 4.6mm

i cant see Conor doing less. I'd imagine it blows that away by a million or 2, since all the same 4.6mm will buy, plus a ton of non boxing fans...
I had no idea Pacman/Floyd did that many buys.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
I had no idea Pacman/Floyd did that many buys.
Me either. I guess I was mistaken and u didn't see the back and forth a bunch of us had on this a few months ago

When I saw that (the 4.6) I was like wtf? So I've been assuming >3.5mm ever since

But now I thinK it's silly to hold back

>5. Or like Andrewsimar Palhardass @Andrewsimar Palhardass said, >6

Gonna be fookin huge. That's why, more than anything else, this fight makes sense

M

member 603

If this PPV hits 5 million it's because boxing fans will be watching Floyd's last fight/50th win.... Not because of a loudmouth MMA fighter who doesn't have the boxing credentials to beat lower ranked boxers fighting the GREATEST of all time.

This fight is like saying that Odell Beckham Jr (since he's super athletic and jumps high) could beat LeBron James in a game of one on one basketball because he's super great in a game that uses a ball too.

Last edited by a moderator:

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I don't care but if this happens someone has got to dig up Helwani's tweet mocking anyone who considered it.