How Can People Still Think It's Not Gonna Happen?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I will believe this donkey show is really happening when Conrad MacGregor does a full training camp with Freddy roach or another actual boxing coach and I'm not talking he pops in to wild card gym for a day trip.full boxing camp with actual boxers
that's the truth. If he actually thought he was really going to fight a top-of-the-duck-chain fighter like Floyd at any point in the future, his pride would have him boxing 23 hrs a day.

Nov 21, 2015
I will believe this donkey show is really happening when Conrad MacGregor does a full training camp with Freddy roach or another actual boxing coach and I'm not talking he pops in to wild card gym for a day trip.full boxing camp with actual boxers
LOL @ "Conrad". I remember when Ricard Llamas did that Conrad Mcgilicuty (err somethin like that) skit
Conor did not appreciate the skit but it was funny to me. Although I do tend to find silly things funny admittedly

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I don't care but if this happens someone has got to dig up Helwani's tweet mocking anyone who considered it.
I can't believe this hasn't happened already. is it that hard to find an old tweet from an year and a half ago?

this is the only thing about this fight that I ever cared about.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
I say 5 million at the very maximum. More people will be buying this PPV than the PBF-Pacquiao fight, but it won't annihilate the record by any means. PPV parties, where only one broadcast is being paid for, will just be bigger than normal. If you normally have 5 people over for a big fight, you might get 8-10 for this one. The extra interest here won't generate staggeringly larger numbers that the biggest boxing PPV of all time up to the present which grabbed 4.6 million.

WRONG

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
Was STILL more RIGHT than a LOT of PEOPLE on this ISSUE. I'm so SORRY I didn't PREDICT it would reach 6.5 MILLION, but MERELY PREDICTED that it BREAK the ALL TIME RECORD.

Are you able to HEAR me with your DOUBLE THICKNESS HELMET covering your EARS so TIGHT?