General How did Donald Trump made YOUR life, better or worse?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
The only thing I have gotten from him is lots of laughs. Some people HATE him and some people LOVE him, so it's funny to see them get butthurt over comments against their beliefs.

My MAGA baseball cap has got me some giggles, too

My Nigga! Now you need this one bruddah...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
trump creating an anti Mexican sentiment in the U.S isn't good or safe for me or my entire family even my cousins who went to ivy league schools are now being belittled or condescended to by a crappier class of people than themselves. that is mainly my main gripe with him.

I don't think he authentically and legitimately pro gun he has said anti gun things in the past but I might chalk it up to he usual retarded rambling or flip flopping.

I couldn't even google a pic of trump shooting a gun which is insanely easy to do in any u.s gun range but I found pics of other Republicans doing it.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The only thing I have gotten from him is lots of laughs. Some people HATE him and some people LOVE him, so it's funny to see them get butthurt over comments against their beliefs.

My MAGA baseball cap has got me some giggles, too

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
trump creating an anti Mexican sentiment in the U.S isn't good or safe for me or my entire family even my cousins who went to ivy league schools are now being belittled or condescended to by a crappier class of people than themselves. that is mainly my main gripe with him.

I don't think he authentically and legitimately pro gun he has said anti gun things in the past but I might chalk it up to he usual retarded rambling or flip flopping.

I couldn't even google a pic of trump shooting a gun which is insanely easy to do in any u.s gun range but I found pics of other Republicans doing it.

I'm Mexican and Team Trump til the wheels fall off. If you you think Trump is bad for gun owners just wait until the next Democrat is President in 2024. Virginia is only a taste of things to come...

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm Mexican and Team Trump til the wheels fall off. If you you think Trump is bad for gun owners just wait until the next Democrat is President in 2024. Virginia is only a taste of things to come...
What happened in Virginia?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The old white Democrat governor who has worn black face is threatening to take people's guns and even put them in jail...
The only reason Virginia is famous is for Langley and blackwater/academi. And for stinking when it rains

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Referring to a group of people as a crappier class seems just a little condescending.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It's only a matter of time.
But it will be entertaining when it happens.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Although I haven't seen anything overtly detrimental as of yet, I don't exactly like what I'm seeing with some of his appointments and repeals regarding the environment and wildlife management.

That being said, it's given us some of the greatest forum posting in internet history from @conor mcgregor nut hugger so that kind of offsets it.