How did you score Jones-Reyes?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

How did you score Jones-Reyes?

• Jones 49-46

• Jones 48-47

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
M

member 3289

I personally had it 4-1 Jones. Like the first Gustafsson fight, the only round clearly won by the challenger was round 1.

The 3rd was close though so it could've been 3-2.

Thoughts?

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
This card has 100%made me lose faith in mma judging. It was low to begin with, but ufc 247 was the final straw. The judging debacle needs to be addressed on the professional level. 90% of you retards could score a better fight.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
3-2 Reyes but no real strength in that conviction due to the closeness and Jones holding the middle for so much of the fight as well.

4-1 Jones is like telling the world you think Jones was really just buying dick pills.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
While I was watching the fight I thought it was 48-47 Reyes, but in hindsight who am I going to believe? Joe Rogan or my lying eyes?

Last edited:

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Hard to win a fight when you back up the last half of the fight.. round 3 ws a toss up..had Reyes actually pressured jbj any of the 4th or 5th he might've won.. recency bias is real.. You gotta beat the champion out right.. hard to say jones lost that fight when he clearly won the last 2 and possibly the 3rd..Reyes gas tank was low after the first 10 minutes of pressure.. regardless he didn't nothing but make his stock rise and should get a rematch.. that was a tale of 2 fights in 1.. and when you have a close fight and lost the last half it's hard to take the belt that way.. with the striking be that close those 3 takedowns and octagon control were the difference as much as they didn't lead to damage it still was 1 of the facets jon won along with the cage control and damage on reyes face even though it wasn't significant..Reyes won the boxing portion..jbj out kicked him and controlled the center the last 13 minutes..

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
What are you on about.

You realize you voted wrong for your statement and are agreeing with the OP who disagrees with you
I should have typed 48-47, rather than 49-46, thank you for pointing out my initial error.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hard to win a fight when you back up the last half of the fight.. round 3 ws a toss up..had Reyes actually pressured jbj any of the 4th or 5th he might've won.. recency bias is real.. You gotta beat the champion out right.. hard to say jones lost that fight when he clearly won the last 2 and possibly the 3rd..Reyes gas tank was low after the first 10 minutes of pressure.. regardless he didn't nothing but make his stock rise and should get a rematch.. that was a tale of 2 fights in 1.. and when you have a close fight and lost the last half it's hard to take the belt that way.. with the striking be that close those 3 takedowns and octagon control were the difference as much as they didn't lead to damage it still was 1 of the facets jon won along with the cage control and damage on reyes face even though it wasn't significant..Reyes won the boxing portion..jbj out kicked him and controlled the center the last 13 minutes..
Hey did you ever have a 5 round fight or is that a UFC thing? I'm curious about how it changes the game plan

Not sure if serious

Jones lost that fight mate.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's not like I'm crying here begging for a ban hammer threatening to quit the site again but ya, I'm a little bothered by this poor decision.
It was terrible judging that's for sure. I had all 5 rounds for Jon