General How do I turn this color into something else

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
What colors do I need to turn the first color into the second?

Do I need to add white to turn this color

Into something in this range ?

There must be someone who paints here that can help.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
This may sound a little weird, but eat 4 or 5 of those lipsticks and after it passes thru your colon that will remove some of the dark coloring. Then when you shit it out, add some gelatin, let sit for a few hrs and smear it all over your mouth as desired. Should be pretty safe imo

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I have no idea, but it looks from what I can see like the other colors have more pink and aren't just light brown. So maybe adding something white and something light pink or peach?
Would adding white be mandatory? Pink I have alot of. Would a very light concealery nude work in place of white?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Would adding white be mandatory? Pink I have alot of. Would a very light concealery nude work in place of white?
I think you can try it, but you will probably have to add some form of red or pink with it. Why not just try it? Why the big to-do?

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I think you can try it, but you will probably have to add some form of red or pink with it. Why not just try it? Why the big to-do?
It's a MAC matte using a cheaper white lipstick would change the formula so I'm planning to use all MAC mattes. MAC has a matte white which I don't own but it's $23 + tax. I would feel like just buying a color I like vs a white to (maybe save) a color I do not like would be wasteful. Just want to see what colors I need before trying a very expensive experiment that could go wrong and ruin all of the products going in.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
You wont understand until you've tried a good lipstick. Poorly formulated lipstick is waxy and does nothing but look messy. A good lipstick It's borderline a sexual experience on your lips. Steal your lady's MAC one day and try it on and you will understand.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You wont understand until you've tried a good lipstick. Poorly formulated lipstick is waxy and does nothing but look messy. A good lipstick It's borderline a sexual experience on your lips. Steal your lady's MAC one day and try it on and you will understand.
He ain't got a lady he's a stoner

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I remember reading on reddit and a girl recognized the brand of lipstick from that scene and it was really really expensive. A lot of girls thought it was revlon because he puts the cap back on and squishes the lipstick in the tube. When we found out it was a very high end brand it was kind if upsetting watching him destroy it like that.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
if you add white, you'll get a light brown. You have to keep the red pigment to get it down to 'pinkish'.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Can I forgo white and use a flesh tone and achieve this as easily as I could with white ?
Probably not that easy. Brown can be made from any two complementary colors. You're trying to shift back to a primary color, so you need to dilute the original brown, and then add in 1 of the two colors that made the brown.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I remember reading on reddit and a girl recognized the brand of lipstick from that scene and it was really really expensive. A lot of girls thought it was revlon because he puts the cap back on and squishes the lipstick in the tube. When we found out it was a very high end brand it was kind if upsetting watching him destroy it like that.
do not judge another humans borderline sexual experience
that is how he likes it

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
So far this color mixed with a mid tone pink = grape color purple.