Society How do we pink people

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Get enough people pissed off reporting you that it start becoming annoying to the mods.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well I once called both owners of the site cunts and I didn't even get pinked. One of the MoDs even agreed with me.

Those were the days

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well I'm not a drama queen but you pretty much ruined everybody's night at the
bar: pulled your knife many times, threatened to fight and kill Burmese guys to the point that they left, punched me in the face without any reason burned one Cambodian guy's chin on purpose with your cigarette

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
You, personally and for sure, don’t pink people........ever

only mods pink people

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Splinty @Splinty has already told me that one of these days I'm going to be able to pink people and this place will be LIT!

The sheer number of pinkings in a 24 hour period will give everyone else tons to talk about.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty @Splinty has already told me that one of these days I'm going to be able to pink people and this place will be LIT!

The sheer number of pinkings in a 24 hour period will give everyone else tons to talk about.

Idea.
In honor of Corona virus we use a random number generator to pick one random member to be patient zero.
They're pinked.
5 days later other patients are showing symptoms. Will look back to see who that person last quoted or rated on the forum. Those people get pinked.
5 days later we do it again.
And again.
And again.

How will we contain the outbreak? Only by Getting to somebody who has isolated themselves deeply on their ignore list...or lurkers.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Idea.
In honor of Corona virus we use a random number generator to pick one random member to be patient zero.
They're pinked.
5 days later other patients are showing symptoms. Will look back to see who that person last quoted or rated on the forum. Those people get pinked.
And again.
And again.

How will we contain the outbreak? Only by Getting to somebody who has isolated themselves deeply on their ignore list...or lurkers.
I like it!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Idea.
They're pinked.
And again.
And again.

Listen,

Docsucker,

You gotta get people pink again, I'm going out of business here

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Idea.
They're pinked.
And again.
And again.

I have no one on ignore, Conor's fucked in this scenario.