Society How do we pink people

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

Corona Virus, him being the new Batman, Eurovision Song Contest being cancelled, my favourite soap opera stopping filming, no sport...

End of times, man.
You've had a great run...... The great nothing.... The big bang.... Creation of the universe and time..... Dawn of man....... All the way to iPhones, it's been a great run for you.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
You've had a great run...... The great nothing.... The big bang.... Creation of the universe and time..... Dawn of man....... All the way to iPhones, it's been a great run for you.
Just call me Stephen Hawking.
I had a good innings right? See I'm even making cricket jibes I'm lacking sport so much.
How dare you wishing me into an early grave though. Not that early but early all the same. Taking you down with me if I pop my clogs.

M

member 603

Just call me Stephen Hawking.
I had a good innings right? See I'm even making cricket jibes I'm lacking sport so much.
How dare you wishing me into an early grave though. Not that early but early all the same. Taking you down with me if I pop my clogs.
EARLY??? You were God's babysitter (if you believe that sort of thing), you can't be in here talking about early

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
EARLY??? You were God's babysitter (if you believe that sort of thing), you can't be in here talking about early
When I say I want to lick you up and down, I don't mean in the enjoyable way, fucknut :D You're going dooooooown. If I get it, I'm sharing.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What does it mean to get pinked? I seriously don’t know.
can't post until you get out of your timeout

I think pink people used to have to have comments go thru a mod

I got pinked once as a joke but splinter left my posting privileges to try to mess with song2...I wasn't very good at messing with him so got unpinked

other time I put "-song2" at the end of a post and splinter pinked me because you aren't supposed to post PMs from a pink person, was unpinked 40 minutes later because I wasn't actually relaying any post from a pinky

Some people have been pinked like 20-30 times