How do you fix yo burgers?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Wow! Man thats good news. You a fan of T-bones and Quality Greens in West bank? Its my new favorite shopping experience.
ya i shop there quite a bit as well as johnnys and bonanza meats is right by my work.they are great but out by the airport.quality greens and tbones make a convenient one stop shop

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
My wife works out in Ellison, weres those two shops located? Worth mixing it up or stick with Tbones? As I said I'm walking distance from Neighbours pub so its very close.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
johnnys is near rileys pub on the westside and bonanza is near the tim hortons at reids corner

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
medium rare patty sea salted to taste on

topped with mayo, merica cheese, and candied jalapenos.
to make the jalapenos, i use the tame because of kids, but hot work great.

put the amount you need into a pan, with a small amount of water. turn to medium heat at first, and add some sugar. as the liquid evaporates, it will make a syrup on the peppers. once it starts to get a little thicker, turn the heat down some, until the syrup is pretty thick, but not burning. let cool a bit, and add on top of the patty and cheese. it can be made before you cook your burgers, and reheated quick, as needed. i'm not sure on exact amounts to use, because i eyeball it, and it's easy to figure out once you do it a time or two.

it may not sound the best, but it's fantastic. i promise

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
i do a few different ones:
always hamburger rub on the meat
bacon
pepperjack
avocado
sriracha aoli

pancetta
pesto aoli
fresh mozzarella

brie
slice of pear

those are my 3 go-tos

Apr 3, 2015
I could tell you how I do my burgers, but then I would have to kill you. I am basically a pro chef, I did most of the schooling etc but I dont like cooking for anyone else only friends and family.

last night we had wild boar burgers with bison bacon on Jalepeno onion buns.

twas awesome. I make burgers of various kinds a couple times a week. tomorrow I am making Elk burgers.

my wife and I are currently setting up a food and lifestyle blog. check that out when it opens for ALL my recipes. launching sometime in june.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
One thing I have noticed about burgers, and this will irk some of you, is I don't like more that one patty. Aside from a McDonald's dbl cheeseburger or a in n out dbl dbl. If I get a burger at an actual burger joint I never normally got for a double one. Just saw this on Facebook, hence the bump.

FB_IMG_1616853085571.jpg

Too much burgers for me there.

It looks tasty to me I would just get one with 1 patty

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
One thing I have noticed about burgers, and this will irk some of you, is I don't like more that one patty. Aside from a McDonald's dbl cheeseburger or a in n out dbl dbl. If I get a burger at an actual burger joint I never normally got for a double one. Just saw this on Facebook, hence the bump.

View attachment 31459

I'm with you on part of it but not overall.

I don't want it to be 80% beef and 20% everything else. So it's more about the overall ratio for me than number of patties. If I'm doing them thin and smash style then I prefer more for the added crust. But to your point, too much beef just overwhelms the point of any toppings you can add if the ratio is out of whack.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yo here it is:

Get up on some 90/10 grass fed beef. Let those cow shits run wild like mother nature intended.

Beef will be healthier and tastier, and bitches love healthy cows:

Now you got a good base. Don't fuck around here like some moron building a crap house on a perfect foundation.
Get yourself an extra hand...

Don't hire this woman, she's dress all wrong! Gonna hurt herself

Take a guess at the meat eater in this picture that KNOWS what a burger should taste like:

Yeah Brenda on the left, big ass meat knife and predatorial bitch face. So find the closest thing and get to work you lazy putz!

Mix the beef, an egg, diced onion, bread crumbs, a little worcestershire, minced garlic, pinch of salt teaspoon salt, and pinch of pepper. I have also been known to fold the burgers around a small pad of butter to add some fattening juiciness but that is probably overkill because you should also top these bad boys with bacon a fried egg.

Buns? Paint them with a little oil or melted butter and on and off the grill they go.

I mayo and ketchup all my burgers because I'm a heathen. Lettuce yes, Tomato yes. Grilled onions even though I already put some diced in the burger? yep. Bacon x2. Fried egg to top if off.

Shit will be 4 stories tall and give you a heart attack inside of a week. But that's okay.

End result should look sort of like this:

But BIGGER, and should be served outdoors with a cold beer.

See that thick ass piece of bacon they put on there?
We all need to follow this guide: Makin Bacon From Scratch - It Is Soooooo Much Better That's my next experiment.
Lol. His best post and all the pictures ran off.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I use brioche bun bbq sauce white or anerican cheese and bacon

or
shredded lettuce, cheddar cheese, tomato,onion,bacon,pickle,thousand island maybe an avocado slice sometimes.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

View attachment 31459

4FCD037C-BC8D-4171-86D1-576151947E47.gif