How Do You See Pro Wrestling 2018’s Going

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I am hoping to make a more in depth thread of WWE’s 2018 so far, seeing as post Backlash backlash has lead to greater quality in in-ring action, however from this WWE strict mind, have been told that the wider spectrum is much better

We are promised Okada vs Omega 4, their previous bouts winning multiple 5 Star Reviews from Wrestling Observer (opinions aside, smarks ranking it such a high is a prestige in its own)

As well as All In, an Indy card that sold out in under an hour, with only half a match announced; Cody Rhodes vs NWA Champion at the time

Are these a sign pro wrestling has made a resurgance, but the viewing expectations are higher? Opinions and discussion is more than welcome

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
It's been a great year for sure. Ring of Honor is putting on great shows. Nxt and the UK stuff on the network are great. Too much talent with no storylines on the main roster is the only problem. I mean Roman and Bob......come on.

But they're doing solid with Rollins and Dolph.

I'm hooked on Being the Elite and those guys in the bullet club. ROH AND NJPW are on fire. Plenty of talent and matches are at an all time high.

Reports of the WWE preparing to offer Omega, Cody and the Bucks big money contracts next year is interesting. Hopefully they stay put. I love the current state of what they're doing. But can't argue with money.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
It's been a great year for sure. Ring of Honor is putting on great shows. Nxt and the UK stuff on the network are great. Too much talent with no storylines on the main roster is the only problem. I mean Roman and Bob......come on.

But they're doing solid with Rollins and Dolph.

I'm hooked on Being the Elite and those guys in the bullet club. ROH AND NJPW are on fire. Plenty of talent and matches are at an all time high.

Reports of the WWE preparing to offer Omega, Cody and the Bucks big money contracts next year is interesting. Hopefully they stay put. I love the current state of what they're doing. But can't argue with money.
Completely agree about Being The Elite and New Japan/Ring of Honor

NJPW and ROH is what brought me back to pro wrestling.

WWE has some great talent that I enjoy watching but I can't sit through an entire event.