How does Rousey/Cyborg go down?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Cris looked fucking savage tonight. A scary proposition for Ronda.

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Even though there are only two votes so far I think it's already a fair assessment.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I hope the fight goes on, but i dont see Cyborg coming down to 135, and i sure as hell dont see Ronda moving weight unless its to even further 115. You know she watched the fight last night even tho she would never admit it, and probably said the same thing we all did under her breath... Yep baddest woman on the planet.

Milt

Jan 20, 2015
Voted the fight will never happen, but if it did, Rousey by sub.

If Rousey tries to bang with Cyborg, she's getting KTFO

easedel

Jan 18, 2015
It won't happen nor should it.
She can't make the weight because of the years of putting on muscle powered by clean cut living and training... ( bahahahhahaha ).

Seriously its bad for a fighter to get caught, its even worse since she is a women. She actually looks like she been on shit for a long time. I mean fuck, jaw line of big foot. Look how much smaller she has gotten since she got caught and yet she still won't be able to make weight consistently. She walks around at what? 170? Please. Her entire gameplan with fighting is bull rushing and overpowering her opponent, which she does with ease because of said abuse.

Why does she even deserve a fight for the belt in the first place?

She had her chance with the UFC and royally fucked it up.

ps - People just want to see RR get beat cause they just hate RR. That is the only reason cyborg is even in the news anymore.

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
easedel;31838 said:
It won't happen nor should it.
She can't make the weight because of the years of putting on muscle powered by clean cut living and training... ( bahahahhahaha ).

Seriously its bad for a fighter to get caught, its even worse since she is a women. She actually looks like she been on shit for a long time. I mean fuck, jaw line of big foot. Look how much smaller she has gotten since she got caught and yet she still won't be able to make weight consistently. She walks around at what? 170? Please. Her entire gameplan with fighting is bull rushing and overpowering her opponent, which she does with ease because of said abuse.

Why does she even deserve a fight for the belt in the first place?

She had her chance with the UFC and royally fucked it up.

ps - People just want to see RR get beat cause they just hate RR. That is the only reason cyborg is even in the news anymore.
She deserves it because she's steamrolled all the competition just like Ronda.

Yeah, she fucked up but she payed the price and has been unblemished ever since.

Making assumptions on her current status based on her previous status and nothing else is idiotic. So is disregarding all of her accomplishments based on a failed test.

Arnold Schwarzenegger may have taken roids, but that doesn't mean he wasn't a great bodybuilder.