How effective are knuckle dusters?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
at snake church on sunday morning, we learned that the devil comes in many forms, and it's usually an outsider.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Gotta call them "paper weights" here in Cali. I've always heard people claim you fuck up your own hands using them. Always wanted Th Walking Dead's Carol's cool brass knuckles/knife weapon though...

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
In a street confrontation tactics is king.. knuckle dusters are limited.

Better to be aware and engage multiple enemies with a more proven platform.

Guns the obvious option but a second best is a sharp cutting blade. A small concealable Weapon is a must. A Karambit is the choice.

Deadly as modeled by a hawks talon if used to it's full capability. Can cause victory in combat.

It's what is proven.

Wish all you safety.

Karambit-Night-1.jpg

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I got a pair that were sold as a “belt buckle” years ago. They have a small removable hook on them. I was gonna give them out as a Secret Santa gift but I keep getting losers outside the U.S.
Can’t get them in metal but can can get them in carbon fibre.. plus then you can travel with them without setting off any metal detectors.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I have aluminium ones that are much more square and comfortable than classic brass knuckles. As Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 says, they get listed as a paperweight.

They are very effective if you know how to punch but if you know how to punch, you probably don't need them.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Gotta call them "paper weights" here in Cali. I've always heard people claim you fuck up your own hands using them. Always wanted Th Walking Dead's Carol's cool brass knuckles/knife weapon though...

that knife would probably be CA legal with out the brass knuckles you just have to open carry it like she does but iirc that is only for fixed blade if this was a big ass tanto frame lock you could carry it concealed. I think a knife like an ESEE 6 or 7 would do more damage.

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
20210429_135405.jpg20210429_135257.jpg

I always conceal carry but I have these two in my truck since it sees more outlying areas. Very proficient with the .40 and/or. 45 I carry but figure a plan b is wise when wife and daughter are with me. Like Leigh mine are aluminum with blunt contact point and smaller finger holes. Grenade set is all business, it is shaped to fill your hand solidly with a palm squeeze lever/button that shoots the blade out the side and the front edge of the finger loops is sharpened.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
View attachment 34585View attachment 34586

I always conceal carry but I have these two in my truck since it sees more outlying areas. Very proficient with the .40 and/or. 45 I carry but figure a plan b is wise when wife and daughter are with me. Like Leigh mine are aluminum with blunt contact point and smaller finger holes. Grenade set is all business, it is shaped to fill your hand solidly with a palm squeeze lever/button that shoots the blade out the side and the front edge of the finger loops is sharpened.
I think I would rather be shot than have to deal with that noife and knuckles

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
I think I would rather be shot than have to deal with that noife and knuckles
I agree with you 100%, it's nasty. In all honesty it's in a place my wife can quickly get to if shit has gone sideways. She has that and her compact .40 to stay in the truck with so I can get out and draw threat away from truck and them. Very good friend getting shot with his family in the vehicle taught me to be prepared for something you pray never happens. If we're packed for a weekend at the lake or trailering the car they're fucked cause the fun guns will be there.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
nothing unusual about having firearms for entertainment on a camping trip. I suppose you have a beer and a chat while preparing dinner, when you go camping.

what you need to understand is, when Americans finally get to the great outdoors, they like to let off steam by blasting 100 litres of cheap cola with a shotgun.

nothing says 'relaxation' like rock'n'rolling a Tommy gun in the air and pretending you're a gangster.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I once saw a guy with his girlfriend in a Baltimore bar. L and I got talking to them and he showed me his brass knuckles. He was obviously very intimidated by my jacked up frame and strong jaw. Anyway, some guy bumped into him and the guy he bumped into said “you wanna go?”
Guy crackalacked him with them there “knuckle dusters” and busted him wide open.

They can do some damage. Honestly don’t think they would even be noticed by me but to you regular Joe’s, you’re kind of gonna get fucked up.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I carry a pocket knife as a tool, but a knife is not for self-defense. My "self-defense tool" is my pocket flashlight.

i have two, one with an over-mold material and a focus-able beam; the other is a smooth 5-LED one-piece milled from titanium. I generally carry the Ti one, and keep the 'bigger' one on my desk.

It's the only tool for self-defense (that I'm aware of) where you can investigate the potential risk or threat without doing damage or getting close enough to have damage done to you.