How effective are knuckle dusters?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I just got an ad on Facebook for one, yea wtf, but how much does it actually add to a battle? I know regal used to use them in wrestling but that was fake.

They acted like any shot with the brass knuckles as a kill shot tho

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
they are pretty effective. at least as effective as using your special move, or a double axhandle from the top rope.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
they are as useful as the guy who is using them. i only saw one fight where brass knuckles were used and that guy got his ass beat and his knuckles used against him. even with a weapon he still hit like a bitch and ended up getting jumped by the other guys friends

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Now listen, I’m a reasonable man. I’ve given you the chance to explain what a “knuckle duster” is. I’m now giving you a second opportunity.

I don’t think you’ll like where this will go if I don’t get a satisfactory answer.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
It’s an inch or so of cold brass over your knuckles, what do you think they do.

If you can box they are effective, if you are a pygmy with legs like matchsticks and noodle arms they are about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
they are pretty effective I heard of people having to get staples in their head and their face was swollen like they had been in a car accident. if someone pulls brass knuckles on me im stabbing them immediately.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I got a pair that were sold as a “belt buckle” years ago. They have a small removable hook on them. I was gonna give them out as a Secret Santa gift but I keep getting losers outside the U.S.