General How facial fat influences your looks…

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Have you seen Bob Carson on Facebook lately? He has lost something like 55 pounds in less than three months.

Last edited:

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Have you seen Bob Carson on Facebook lately? He has lost something like 55 pounds in less than three months. Looks like a balding skeletor.
Didn't he lose hella weight years ago? I remember he was a fatty when he was on the UG but lost tons of weight afterwards and posted here a bit...

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Didn't he lose hella weight years ago? I remember he was a fatty when he was on the UG but lost tons of weight afterwards and posted here a bit...
Yep. Now he’s saying he got back up to 230, which was on January 1st of this year and has now dropped 55 pounds, down to 175.

i think he isn’t a member here anymore. I tried to tag him.

Last edited:

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Well, hopefully he sees this and comes here to explain how one loses 55 pounds I’m less than three months. That seems not good to me.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well, hopefully he sees this and comes here to explain how one loses 55 pounds I’m less than three months. That seems not good to me.
Probably was eating like shit
Then stopped eating many calories at all

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Probably was eating like shit
Then stopped eating many calories at all
Are there drugs that would aid the effort if the person is carrying enough excess weight? That just seems like a lot. Seems like it would be rough on the body in some way.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Are there drugs that would aid the effort if the person is carrying enough excess weight? That just seems like a lot. Seems like it would be rough on the body in some way.
I'm sure drugs would help

But simply fasting can shed a lot of pounds in a hurry and you can still have water...human doesn't need much food to survive. That is how people survive in survival type situations as you know.

I have fasted for 3-4 days with nothing but water, body burns fat mostly and a little muscle. I didn't need to lose weight but I did it for fun, I do a couple 40 hour fasts each year to detox the body.

I don't recall how he said he lost all the other weight other than he started training again, would be curious as to how he does it.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
When I went from being a power plant operator to sitting on my ass for 12+hrs/shift, I shot up from 210lbs to 263lbs in just a few months(always been able to put on weight extremely fast). Left that job for another sit on my ass job but one with less overtime and ability to get in some exercise. Dropped back down to 210 in about 5.5months(working my ass off though).

Last August I ended up re-tearing my groin & jacking up my right shoulder rotator cuff. No pushups, military press or overhead anything. Also lost ability for cardio. Just a week or so ago I was able to start kettlebell swings & a few other exercises. Was at the doc yesterday. Doc even said to not do my usual treadmill workout even at a reduced incline & pace as groin still isn't healed properly. Did start back on my 16/8 intermittent fasting & back on a strict diet. Shot up from 210 to 243 since last August. Without the ability to exercise properly it's a real PITA.

As far as the thread goes, yeah, I can tell looking in the mirror the weight shows.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Chicks seem to like when I get a fatter face
I get hit on regardless, but a lot more when I have a puffy face

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
When I went from being a power plant operator to sitting on my ass for 12+hrs/shift, I shot up from 210lbs to 263lbs in just a few months(always been able to put on weight extremely fast). Left that job for another sit on my ass job but one with less overtime and ability to get in some exercise. Dropped back down to 210 in about 5.5months(working my ass off though).

Last August I ended up re-tearing my groin & jacking up my right shoulder rotator cuff. No pushups, military press or overhead anything. Also lost ability for cardio. Just a week or so ago I was able to start kettlebell swings & a few other exercises. Was at the doc yesterday. Doc even said to not do my usual treadmill workout even at a reduced incline & pace as groin still isn't healed properly. Did start back on my 16/8 intermittent fasting & back on a strict diet. Shot up from 210 to 243 since last August. Without the ability to exercise properly it's a real PITA.

As far as the thread goes, yeah, I can tell looking in the mirror the weight shows.
My rotator cuff and scapula is sore all the time after my clavicle injury last year it is a side effect because the clavicle heals shorter and A bit deformed. In the future im going to be visiting my ortho doctor a lot.