Lifestyle How gay are you about your lawn?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Ive never understood why some people are lawn retarded. Hell id install a rock garden instead if i didnt need a place for dog to his business.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
My parents are in their 70s and go nuts to to the point of the earth crashing into the sun mental if they can't hose their lawn.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Never cared about my yard, still don't, but I had a girlfriend years ago that'd annoy the hell out of me & yardwork seemed like a great alternative to hearing her nagging bullshit. I assume that's what every guy obsessed with their yard is doing, too

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
I dislike grass. Want all flowers and rocks.
This is overkill, any landscaping that doesn't involve avoiding women, drilling for oil, or burying bodies is decadence. If the libs get their way the whole country will be nothing but floral arrangements

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I mow it once a week. Then trim. Then sweep the walks. I'm not a loon about it, but I also don't want to live in a house that looks abandoned.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
My neighbors appreciate their property values not going down. Its a courtesy we extend to each other by not having a yard that looks like a vacant lot. This rule also applies to painting our houses electric blue or any shade of pink or purple.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I mow it once a week. Then trim. Then sweep the walks. I'm not a loon about it, but I also don't want to live in a house that looks abandoned.
Id rather live in a house that looked abandoned or haunted.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I hate lawns, my neighbor does too our lawns are actually rocks and cement mixed with rock it also reduces the number of bugs I get, I try to keep no grass or plants or trees onoy one palm tree because it is owned by the city.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I hate lawns, my neighbor does too our lawns are actually rocks and cement mixed with rock it also reduces the number of bugs I get, I try to keep no grass or plants or trees onoy one palm tree because it is owned by the city.
The people in Nocal appreciate you not using their water.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Anal about it. Yard at the old house was golf course quality. Yard at the new house is dog shit. Gonna take me 2 years to get it where I want it.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Anal about it. Yard at the old house was golf course quality. Yard at the new house is dog shit. Gonna take me 2 years to get it where I want it.
It's cool if you can spare the water and time.

I'm getting a whole new perspective be8ng out here in the desert. House I'm renting has zero grass. All rocks. The whole neighborhood is like that.

When I change out the dog's water bowls, I dump the old water on the 2 trees in the yard lol.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
This is overkill, any landscaping that doesn't involve avoiding women, drilling for oil, or burying bodies is decadence. If the libs get their way the whole country will be nothing but floral arrangements

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I always vowed if I ever owned a home, I would let the grass grow wild and free because my parents basically made me a field negro.