How I spent yesterday.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Made omelettes for wife and I. Turkey, avacado, green onion, feta, cheddar and topped with salsa and sriracha and a side of fruit and lattes with cinnimon.

Loaded up our bikes after kids went to school and headed up to Knox Mountain for some trails.

Even reppin this shit in the bush.

Not the best for riding but nice views.

Packed up bikes to grab lunch and try a different place with better riding. Restaurant is called Falsk Social House and its really good, I suggest jason73 @jason73 hits it up soon.

After lunch we went up to Smith Creek in West Kelowna and found some awesome trails. The climb up got tough at times but my bike isn't the best for it. Having my bike weigh in at around 45 lbs plus my gear and hydropack I got huffing worse than my tough days back when I'd roll. Once we got high enough we picked a fun route down and it was well worth the climb. Here's me right before heading up. Go pro battery died before the top so no footage :(

After the ride we hit our local pub for a cold drink before heading home.

That dry cider is refreshing as fuck on a hot day, Dukes dry apple.

For dinner we BBQ up some stuffed zucchini, mushrooms and chicken filled with feta and seafood along with corn and slaw.

Once the kids did up all the dishes I went out on the patio to enjoy some recreational drugs while waiting for a storm to pass through.

And that was my Saturday, no complaints and will try to do days like this often :cool:

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
Excellent share. Now that's living. I would love to race you on the bike trail some day. :)

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So ughhhhh, you trying to rent a room out, or even a shed out back?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So ughhhhh, you trying to rent a room out, or even a shed out back?
Yes we do. We have a suite we rent out and at the moment but I'm proposing to Dave from Toshidos a setup were we offer residency for fighters who want to come train from out of town. Same idea as hockey billets or whatever sport is big in your town. He said he's interested but thats as far as its gone. If he doesn't bite then I think we will set it up fully furnished and rent to students during school months then do weekly/day to day rentals during the summer. Pool will be open any day now :)

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm in, I'll sell my house and move right in. I just want to smoke joints and look out on the vast wilderness that is Canadia