General How long can a person be drunk ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
my city is in partial REAL lockdown, and no work.

im at 5 days of feeling buzzed without stop day or night

to get me buzzed takes about 6-8 drinks.

the previous lockdown i would drink until i passed out. now i just go out every few hours to get a fix.

im not sure which is worse. binge drinking to blackout or continuous drunk

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
just up from 3-4 hour power nap.

blew chunks of rice and mystery meat.

grabbed another beer and vodka

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I think the longest binge I ever had was the NASCAR weekend at Bristol. That was 5 days of being smashed non-stop.

We got there Wednesday night and we didn't stop partying until we left Monday morning.
We were camping out with a bunch of other lunatics and parties were everywhere. I have so many stories from that weekend. Absolute insanity. I was probably in my mid-20s.

It took me 2 weeks to recover. Haha.

But that was partying. Poiupoiu @Poiupoiu - it sounds like you are filling your boredom with booze. I'm not one to preach when it comes to drinking (glass houses and all that) - but I'd look for another outlet to fill your downtime. Be well, bruh.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I have had 5 day benders when I stopped I had stage 2 withdrawl symptoms and maybe even stage 3 with some hallucinating. I actually quit drinking not too long after that bender. It is that sort of thing that makes you realize you life is consumed by the booze.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
I have had 5 day benders when I stopped I had stage 2 withdrawl symptoms and maybe even stage 3 with some hallucinating. I actually quit drinking not too long after that bender. It is that sort of thing that makes you realize you life is consumed by the booze.
the last time i stopped, i hear english speaking all night long (but thats no possible here) and see things flying around out of the corner of my eyes.

part of the reason i cant stop now

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
oh, and i have to get another covid test today. they will love my drunk breath

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yes
I have a family member that still does this
it is ridiculous

They are sober today though, so that is good

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
the last time i stopped, i hear english speaking all night long (but thats no possible here) and see things flying around out of the corner of my eyes.

part of the reason i cant stop now
If you can manage 2 days off the sauce you will right as rain.

Your worst side effect by the sounds of it will be boredom and a lack of sleep.

Just plan ahead. Realise you are going to do it for your health and take steps to occupy your mind.

You're a bright guy and know this is what your body and mind needs. A small amount of effort and willpower is required.

Make a plan. Choose a date and just do it. Its easier than you think. The idea is more frightening than the actual task.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
If you can manage 2 days off the sauce you will right as rain.

Your worst side effect by the sounds of it will be boredom and a lack of sleep.
Lol the worst side effect of alcohol withdrawl is death. If OP is a heavy drinkers he should go to a doctor. I actually went to one but by the time I was going to start treatment I had already been 100 percent sober and survived withdrawls.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I think the longest binge I ever had was the NASCAR weekend at Bristol. That was 5 days of being smashed non-stop.

We got there Wednesday night and we didn't stop partying until we left Monday morning.
We were camping out with a bunch of other lunatics and parties were everywhere. I have so many stories from that weekend. Absolute insanity. I was probably in my mid-20s.

It took me 2 weeks to recover. Haha.

But that was partying. Poiupoiu @Poiupoiu - it sounds like you are filling your boredom with booze. I'm not one to preach when it comes to drinking (glass houses and all that) - but I'd look for another outlet to fill your downtime. Be well, bruh.
Drinking out of boredom is throwing gasoline on a fire I used to have to drink before watching movies,shows ,podcasts,comedy performances,list went on almost everything I did had to be accompanied with booze.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Lol the worst side effect of alcohol withdrawl is death. If OP is a heavy drinkers he should go to a doctor. I actually went to one but by the time I was going to start treatment I had already been 100 percent sober and survived withdrawls.
what type of treatment worked for you?

don't answer if you don't want of course

My family member keeps doing treatment and relapsing into weeklong benders, the benders get worse each time(IMO)

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
im not sure he is at that level though.

guy needs to have a break. Make a plan. Get well again.

He can do it. He’s a smart chap.