General How long can a person be drunk ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmmmmm now I'm questioning if I would actually try bat soup.

I think I would leave it to Jeremy Clarkson and bear Grylls. They would definitely eat it.

I might try the broth but I'm classed as a picky eater

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm torn over a Yorkshire pudding with beef stew, lasagne, or nandos.

Although Thai sounds good too. It's my first excursion into civilization for a while.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nobody listens coz you are so black and white always. Control this control that, nothing else is possible in your mind. What do you expect people that are able to see in shades do with that?

I know a women that got her cancer operation canceled due to the hospital being full of covid shit. She will now die sooner for sure.
Tell her to her face that covid restrictions never serve public health. She'd slap you and she'd be right.
nobody listens? I disagree, you read my post and are responding to it

Blaming me that somebody isn't getting cancer surgery, that is misplaced blame my man...I didn't cancel her operation

Restrictions haven't stopped or saved shit, they do more harm than good

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
nobody listens? I disagree, you read my post and are responding to it

Blaming me that somebody isn't getting cancer surgery, that is misplaced blame my man...I didn't cancel her operation

Restrictions haven't stopped or saved shit, they do more harm than good
Restrictions have absolutely effected stuff. But I'm not sure about how I. The way you guys are arguing.

Allow me to explain. I was supposed to have surgery in early November. Didn't happen. I wound up going into the hospital myself in early December because I had discomfort. And had surgery a few days later. They explained the November date had already been pushed back to the end of January due to covid and staff etc, and just keeps moving right along with shortages etc.

I'm supposed to have a follow up surgery and they said end of march / April. I expect October or whenever I rock up for emergency surgery next tbh.

I'm not whining. Fuck I'd owe about a million bucks if it wasn't for the NHS.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Restrictions have absolutely effected stuff. But I'm not sure about how I. The way you guys are arguing.

Allow me to explain. I was supposed to have surgery in early November. Didn't happen. I wound up going into the hospital myself in early December because I had discomfort. And had surgery a few days later. They explained the November date had already been pushed back to the end of January due to covid and staff etc, and just keeps moving right along with shortages etc.

I'm supposed to have a follow up surgery and they said end of march / April. I expect October or whenever I rock up for emergency surgery next tbh.

I'm not whining. Fuck I'd owe about a million bucks if it wasn't for the NHS.
I'm saying lockdowns are doing harm...forcing surgeries to be missed...creating an even worse mental health crisis...increasing addiction

Qat is frustrated about the same thing you are, I agree with him and you

I don't think lockdowns are slowing the spread, likely prolonging it

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
so covid is real enough for hospitals to push back shit.
Understaffed and mismanaged in many places.

When our hospital was "overwhelmed" I walked the halls and it really wasn't, entire floors were shut down and empty...I can only speak for here...They simply didn't have enough people to run the hospital.
I was visiting a family friend in there.

Strict lockdown locations and places without any restrictions show very similar "surges" etc...So we have to ask ourselves if the mandates, restrictions, lockdowns, are actually worth it...

In my opinion they are not

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm saying lockdowns are doing harm...forcing surgeries to be missed...creating an even worse mental health crisis...increasing addiction

Qat is frustrated about the same thing you are, I agree with him and you

I don't think lockdowns are slowing the spread, likely prolonging it
I don't think hospitals push back stuff willingly. Let's say splinty was due to die my surgery tomorrow and was out in some gaybar and swallows too much covid, that's him out of action not for ten days. So now his next day's plans are fucked. And it fucks his department because they need to try to bring someone in. Then someone on the staff randomly pops for the bug and the department has to test. What if two heart surgeons test positive? On a staff of 5.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
I don't think hospitals push back stuff willingly. Let's say splinty was due to die my surgery tomorrow and was out in some gaybar and swallows too much covid, that's him out of action not for ten days. So now his next day's plans are fucked. And it fucks his department because they need to try to bring someone in. Then someone on the staff randomly pops for the bug and the department has to test. What if two heart surgeons test positive? On a staff of 5.
i gotta to agree because i dont even know what im saying. im half way to a shit storm again. is splinty was going going to die because of swallowing to much sperm, does the hospital deny him

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He shouldn't swallow the covid then
Simple