General How long can a person be drunk ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Is it true that in America's shit boat and paddling club you were given specific orders not to hang out with or drink with British forces while on shore? I always heard that myth, that it was in some book you had.

I obviously know nobody cared as there is nothing cooler than meeting a foreign country's military at the pub. I just thought about it and I never saw any bad blood was always a great time. I do know a time my friend Dunc the drunk Kung Fu some marines tho, but that was just him and one other on a sunny afternoon, not a sqn thing.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Actually that's a good question. Do you fall prey to violence like our man in Thailand used to? He was always being bullied by those little buggers over there

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
nobody listens? I disagree, you read my post and are responding to it
You yourself wrote that nobody listens in that very post, I just picked that up.
Blaming me that somebody isn't getting cancer surgery, that is misplaced blame my man...I didn't cancel her operation
I'm not blaming you personally. But the whole it's just about control thing is a slap in the face for anyone who had really bad luck like her.
One could at least acknowledge that any way to go about it, whether completely locked down, completely open, or anything in between will have different consequences.
Restrictions haven't stopped or saved shit
This is simply bs. Unless you have some nuance, do not wonder that nobody listens.
they do more harm than good
This is at least debatable.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You yourself wrote that nobody listens in that very post, I just picked that up.

I'm not blaming you personally. But the whole it's just about control thing is a slap in the face for anyone who had really bad luck like her.
One could at least acknowledge that any way to go about it, whether completely locked down, completely open, or anything in between will have different consequences.

This is simply bs. Unless you have some nuance, do not wonder that nobody listens.

This is at least debatable.
Thank you for your responses

1643137364235.png

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have been at the pub for 8 hours now you dripping septic penis's.

Quick pint.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmmmm. I think I'm gonna go home soon and watch my show about famous ships. Poiupoiu @Poiupoiu do you have Amazon?

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
the show "warship life at sea" about a british navy ship pissed me off so much

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
the show "warship life at sea" about a british navy ship pissed me off so much
"russian ship boris is headed in the direction of the uk. bristish ship queen mary must do all to get in between"

wtf the fcuk are they talking about. ships can go anywhere they want in the ocean