General How long until Song9 becomes TMMAC's #1 poster?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
In terms of sheer volume? He appears to be making an assault on top spot. Those 49,345 posts have come despite being a member of this forum for a year less than Wild @Wild.

Maybe SongExotic2 @Song9 overtakes Wild before the end of the year. Perhaps then he becomes Song1.

#1 with a bullet to the top of the charts! There's no stopping SongExotic2 @Song9!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty @Splinty stole my ratings
I'd like to say this is false, but this is true. Song and CMNH did in fact have their ratings stolen, along with two other smaller accounts that had far less ratings so it didn't really affect much. This occured with some account fuckery that I had to fix following software upgrade and I haven't yet been able to merge all their old ratings before their accounts got jacked up with their new. So yes this one is on me :(

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'd like to say this is false, but this is true. Song and CMNH did in fact have their ratings stolen, along with two other smaller accounts that had far less ratings so it didn't really affect much. This occured with some account fuckery that I had to fix following software upgrade and I haven't yet been able to merge all their old ratings before their accounts got jacked up with their new. So yes this one is on me :(

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
When I am in charge there will be some big fucken changes around here.

There can be only one

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wait why those cocksucker's got more trophies than me? What is this travesty

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
that sounds more like Wild @Wild's handywork

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
SongExotic2 @Song9 has that many posts as he responds to everything.

I once pointed out how I tried to outpost him in a back and forth on one thread and the fucking cunt just kept getting the last word in.

I even called into work the next day and kept going back at him for most of the day but then passed out on my couch due to exhaustion.....

#It’sImpossibleToKeeoUpWithTheTwatShitposterCunty

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I once pointed out how I tried to outpost him in a back and forth on one thread and the fucking cunt just kept getting the last word in.

I even called into work the next day and kept going back at him for most of the day but then passed out on my couch due to exhaustion.....

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I’m not joking at all knivessout

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

I need to chill