General How long until Song9 becomes TMMAC's #1 poster?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It is pretty obvious that tmmac is songs world and we are just role players

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
In terms of sheer volume? He appears to be making an assault on top spot. Those 49,345 posts have come despite being a member of this forum for a year less than Wild @Wild.

Maybe SongExotic2 @Song9 overtakes Wild before the end of the year. Perhaps then he becomes Song1.

#1 with a bullet to the top of the charts! There's no stopping SongExotic2 @Song9!

SongExotic2 @Song9, even if his threads and posts are half retarded, is original.

Wild @Wild would only have about 9 posts if he didn't always duplicate what other people have posted.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
38 posts and more than 16,000 ratings. Jesus! You gotta give SongExotic2 @Song9 credit. He knows how to get noticed and get a reaction!
Man, you have a truly impressive positive karma to posts ratio at nearly 5 to 1. This is no mean feat my friend. Took me several years just to get above the .500 mark myself, for the longest time I had a negative ratio; I believe I was the only one here with a significant post count ever to have that distinction as everyone is so generous with the karma here, as you know.

Of course I am a shitty poster, but...still.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
38 posts and more than 16,000 ratings. Jesus! You gotta give SongExotic2 @Song9 credit. He knows how to get noticed and get a reaction!
I love me some Song
I even like the Shogun Jokes now
thanks for pointing out the ratings...I was confused for a millisecond there

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Man, you have a truly impressive positive karma to posts ratio at nearly 5 to 1. This is no mean feat my friend. Took me several years just to get above the .500 mark myself, for the longest time I had a negative ratio; I believe I was the only one here with a significant post count ever to have that distinction as everyone is so generous with the karma here, as you know.

Of course I am a shitty poster, but...still.
ratings are over rated
but you are not a shitty poster...one of the best IMO

U R top 1-3 musical posters on this site

serious posts don't get much rating...troll and inside joke posts blow u up

Funny video and image posts blow up the ratings also, like MovinOn @MovinOn @Miesha's Taint and posters of their type...Funny is always welcomed and supported...world needs fun content and those types of posters are great for this forum

Last edited: