Lifestyle How Many Of You Train UFC?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I know quite a few members here train UFC for various reasons.
Post here if you do and why or if you know of any other members.
I'll start...
Leigh @Leigh obviously does to help him keep his top mod position.
Sex Chicken @Never Wrestled does to stay on top of the Canadian DILF scene and to help wrangle in those monster fish.
Wild @Wild does to help fight off those damn liberals and their devil vaccine and masks.
Rambo John J @Sound System does so he can keep the hippies in line and the government out his backyard.
La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow does to help keep every other man away from his smoking hot wife after he tricked her into marrying him by pretending to be Splinty @Splinty online.

Who else...

Last edited:
M

member 3289

@Cody is a kickboxer or some shit. He has decent standup but is absolutely terrified of a ground fight...

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I know quite a few members here train UFC for various reasons.
Post here if you do and why or if you know of any other members.
I'll start...
Leigh @Leigh obviously does to help him keep his top mod position.
Sex Chicken @Never Wrestled does to stay on top of the Canadian DILF scene and to help wrangle in those monster fish.
Wild @Wild does to help fight off those damn liberals and their devil vaccine and masks.
Rambo John J @Sound System does so he can keep the hippies in line and the government out his backyard.
La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow does to help keep every other man away from his smoking hot wife after he tricked her into marrying him by pretending to be Splinty @Splinty online.

Who else...
ECC170 @ECC170 trains UFC

word around town is that ECC170 @ECC170 is prepping to annihilate Evander Holyfield, but not even Florida will sanction it

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I don’t need to train anymore. I’m registered with the local authorities as a lethal weapon in all 50 states

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i drink from the purest of jiu-jitsu waters and eat acai every day.

in Brazil, my nickname is "Ossssssssssss". You may have heard of me.