General How many times have you been kicked out of a event?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Did she leave with him?
Probably. Never saw her after the fight started.

She totally did it on purpose. She was smokin hot. She came up to me and was like "Hey how are you?" I responded in kind and she looked at (I assume) her boyfriend and shouted "Hey Billy!" and just smiled at him. He lost his shit and bumrushed me. Haha.

Guys were probably hitting on her left and right at the game and she was enjoying how jealous her boyfriend was getting. Poor guy.

Last edited:

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Yeah,you can mention bars.That qualifies also.

SE2 you ever been kicked off of the track?

1669067577117.png

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
When I was 21 I was kicked out of a San Diego Gulls (minor league hockey team) game and banned from the San Diego Sports Arena (now called the Pechenga Arena) for a drinking offense. I snuck in beers and was being belligerent with my taunts of the opposing team. I apparently got noticed and then they sent security up the stairs to get me. I was in nose bleeds and had a bunch of empty beer bottles at my feet. They got up to me, saw all the beer bottles, then told me to stand up because they were kicking me out. I kicked all the beer bottles and as they rolled, they began to break with each tier of seating row they fell down. Some made it 5 or 6 rows down before breaking, other broke almost immediately. It was hilarious. Probably 10 beer bottles. They grabbed me and a friend and took me down onto ground floor, and led us through one of the tunnels that players use to get onto the ice. The entire time I'm having a blast, trying to high five fans at the entrance of the tunnel, talking shit about how I'm getting the VIP treatment, asking if they can get a valet to get my car etc... They take me into an office and photograph me, then tell me I'm never allowed back in the arena. They said they would circulate my photo to all security and if I'm ever seen on the premises again I would be arrested for trespass. They then led me out and let me go.
I used to go to those gulls games sometimes they are the minor league team for the ducks im a ducks fan.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I used to go to those gulls games sometimes they are the minor league team for the ducks im a ducks fan.
They used to be really cool with tons of on ice fights and very little hockey. Unfortunately it's been cleaned up too much so fights aren't much of a part of it anymore.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
They used to be really cool with tons of on ice fights and very little hockey. Unfortunately it's been cleaned up too much so fights aren't much of a part of it anymore.
They should not mess with the fan experience like that.
Thats what I like about minor league baseball they lean into gimmicks and spectacle they dont try to be too proper.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Yeah,you can mention bars.That qualifies also.
Then the list is long and distinguished.

I doubt they'd recognize me as it was a long time ago, but there is a bar on the west side of town I'm barred from.

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
Been kicked out of several clubs for being drunk.

Once kicked out of a rave for possession of MDMA and Amthamines. That was scary, at the time (90's) the UK was clamping down hard on that shit, I'd heard of people being sent down small quantities for personal use. The security were essentially students earning a bit extra money working the event, told them I was a student myself, skint, and the reason I do it was because I can't afford bar prices on a night out so I just do this once a month. They stomped the gear into the ground, then let me go.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
OH FUCK! I just remembered getting kicked out of the drive-in theater.My friend James & I ended up beating the shit out of the security guards that came to kick us out (we were drunk on Night Train wine) more security came & hauled us into the snack bar where behind closed doors they managed to beat the living shit out of us until the police came.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I"ve gotten kicked out of my fair share of bars but most don't really have a funny story, except for these two.

I'm at an Irish bar in Carlsbad and I get kicked out for a scuffle. I decided that I'd find another way in, so I walked around the side of the building looking for another door, but the only other door was in the back and it was fenced off. Shit, fail...so I thought. Then I found an electric panel, so I decided if I can't have fun, no one else can, and I opened it up and flipped all the breakers off. People are starting to empty out when I get back to the sidewalk and I'm snickering. I see a few friends and tell them what I did so we posted up across the street to watch the fallout and laugh. You'd think someone would immediately go to the electric panel if the power goes out but it took a good 10 minutes before someone had the idea to check it. By that time they lost a good amount of the crowd to other bars within the area. I felt good.

It's my birthday, like 22 or 23 or something, and I'm at a club in the gaslamp quarter in downtown called Tsunami's. I only remember half the night since friends were buying me tons of drinks and I was shitfaced. The designated driver decided it's time to leave because I was getting a bit out of control, so he gathered everyone up and apparently we were all leaving in a group. They get the curb outside the entrance and Papi Chingon is nowhere to be found. They are asking eachother where they lost me and were about to go back in until all the sudden a bouncer appears with me in a full nelson and he throws me out. No idea what I did to get tossed out like that, but my friends thought it was hilarious since we were all leaving and it only took me 30 seconds alone to do something that triggered security to toss me out aggressively. I had to be told this story the next day.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Well,well,well there was a time that I got kicked out of a bar.It wasn't for fighting...it was for being very loud & emotional.It was when the Raiders were playing the Bengals in the wildcard game in LA.I was living in LA at the time.

That was the game that Bo Jackson got hurt.