General How many trannies are there on this forum? Poll!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

What is your best guess?

• Minimum if 10

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 20-40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40-80

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 80-120

• Papi Chingon is the only tranny I'm aware of

• I am the only tranny I am aware of

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Everyone besides me is a tranny.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • This is a happy online tranny community

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I say it and it's a fucking hate crime
Now we got the guy calling it a hate crime making jokes with it

I'm so fucking confused

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
You give yourself too much credit. Splinty said people were trying to be nice and I used your quote to show that some people are just irrationally angry and hostile all the time.
First off, he has you on ignore so he can’t see your pathetic attention attempts at aggravating him in an effort to try and make your sad, lonely and worthless life worth living.

Secondly you making stupid fucking cunt comments like this perfectly justifies why people think you’re a stupid fucking cunt.

So do everyone a favour and fuck off.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I wasn't the one protesting about the term tranny, Splinty was. I was pointing out that guy's general hostility toward me all the time. He could have called me anything, it was more about the fact that the dude is a tad unstable where he hates me so much he actually wants me to die for real.
I called Splinty @Splinty a tranny as well. I'm just trying to show people where they stand tonight.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You give yourself too much credit. Splinty said people were trying to be nice and I used your quote to show that some people are just irrationally angry and hostile all the time.

You do realize it makes it really hard to give you a chance when you keep shit going.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
First off, he has you on ignore so he can’t see your pathetic attention attempts at aggravating him in an effort to try and make your sad, lonely and worthless life worth living.

Secondly you making stupid fucking cunt comments like this perfectly justifies why people think you’re a stupid fucking cunt.

Favour???!!!!!

I thought you were 'Merican!

Ain't no "favOUrs" in 'Merica.

Taliban right here folks^^^

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony, this may be the first non-tranny post of the night. It may be a trap, so I have my guard up.