How much carbs should i be eating?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Did you try them?
Yeah and didnt go so well but I havent done dips forever plus I tried after squats

Isnt it amazing how specific strength can be? im benching way more now than when I used to do dips, weigh a little more but cant get more than 2 dips in using the way you described

Youd think theres a lot of cross over but for not for me anyway

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Yeah and didnt go so well but I havent done dips forever plus I tried after squats

Isnt it amazing how specific strength can be? im benching way more now than when I used to do dips, weigh a little more but cant get more than 2 dips in using the way you described

Youd think theres a lot of cross over but for not for me anyway
When I started doing dips, I was able to bench my bodyweight for 20 reps or so. Couldn't do 5 dips. And it wrecked my shoulders.

Now they're easy. Only took a couple of weeks to adapt to them. Glad I did - I avoided them my whole life until recently

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
When I started doing dips, I was able to bench my bodyweight for 20 reps or so. Couldn't do 5 dips. And it wrecked my shoulders.

Now they're easy. Only took a couple of weeks to adapt to them. Glad I did - I avoided them my whole life until recently
Yeah I swear it wasnt this way when I was younger IE seems like there was more crossover between movements but I probably didnt analyse it well back then

Anyway dips and chins are good in that you can take them anywhere with you, if there a corner cabinet in a kitchen you got a crude dip station

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
I need to either clean up my diet and get rid of the last of the fat on my belly or stop doing sit ups. Adding muscle underneath fat just makes it look like you have more fat!