General How old are we talking?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Why all the funny ratings? All I want to know is how old that bloody arbutus tree is ffs

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
This is all very old news isn't it?
I don't even follow his music, but I knew he likes to urinate on young girls and he married a 15 year old when he was like 30 or something.

Did the #MeToo jump on him for old shit, or is he still a dirty perv?

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015
I don't even follow his music, but I knew he likes to urinate on young girls and he married a 15 year old when he was like 30 or something.

Still. Allegedly he has formed a freaky sex cult full of young women/girls now.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015

They had a show about him fucking kids on A&E last night. His ex wife was on there calling him a kid fucker. She was pissed off asf.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Why can't you just fuck small adult women? I fucked a girl who is 4'11", 85lbs and 28yrs old last nite. Pussy was retarded. R Kelly must be into the children's mindset or they r easily controlled or something. Although u think he could control adult women if he tried. I don't get it.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Why can't you just fuck small adult women? I fucked a girl who is 4'11", 85lbs and 28yrs old last nite. Pussy was retarded. R Kelly must be into the children's mindset or they r easily controlled or something. Although u think he could control adult women if he tried. I don't get it.
Midgets are a gateway drug to children.