Lifestyle How old were you the last time you shit your pants?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I have come close more times than I can count, but never actually done it yet. I know it will happen at some point and I'm not dreading it, just hope it happens when I'm alone.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have come close more times than I can count, but never actually done it yet. I know it will happen at some point and I'm not dreading it, just hope it happens when I'm alone.
Dude I shit myself at the cinema when I went to watch iron Man 3.

I was in shorts too

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nope didn't shit myself. False flag exercise. New dressing tricked me.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015

So I still do Ubereats delivery on the side. Tonight I got a call for a delivery. I did it successfully but on the way to the house I felt a bubblin' in my stomach. I sped back home, knowing I had a lot of diarrhoea in me. I managed to park in the driveway but as soon as I got my butt off the seat my butthole started roaring.

I don't think I got any in my boxers per se, but definitely between my cheeks. However, I was not confident that I'd make it to my toilet so I pulled my jeans down as I walked. It was a good move because diarhoea shit blasted out my butt like lava out of a fucking volcano.

I was lucky it was night and lucky my fiancee and her cousin were in their rooms. I walked in, finished my shit then went out with a bucket of water and threw it all over the puddle of shit in the garden.

Now I'm going to have a shower.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

So I still do Ubereats delivery on the side. Tonight I got a call for a delivery. I did it successfully but on the way to the house I felt a bubblin' in my stomach. I sped back home, knowing I had a lot of diarrhoea in me. I managed to park in the driveway but as soon as I got my butt off the seat my butthole started roaring.

I don't think I got any in my boxers per se, but definitely between my cheeks. However, I was not confident that I'd make it to my toilet so I pulled my jeans down as I walked. It was a good move because diarhoea shit blasted out my butt like lava out of a fucking volcano.

I was lucky it was night and lucky my fiancee and her cousin were in their rooms. I walked in, finished my shit then went out with a bucket of water and threw it all over the puddle of shit in the garden.

I hate that feeling. Like man, I know if I stand up, I’m going to regret it, but I can’t sit here with my ass tight as a vice forever either.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Some of y'all need to start living a little more and start shitting yourselves. Nothing is as freeing.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Friend of mine downed a bunch of Red Bull to psych himself up for a meeting and felt the repercussions while sat in traffic. Couldn't do anything about it, he said he actually cried.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Ass pics?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm unsure if I just did. As you may recall I had a wounded butt like Too swole to control @TryHardNobody , well at the weekend my wound reopened and bled like Joe daddy Stevenson vs bj Penn (who has the longest losing streak in UFC history btw)

Well I got some new dressings and I've tested one out today. I walk a lot at work and over the course of the shift it may have become unstuck a bit and I'm not sure if it has obscure my butt hole a little so it was weird when I trumped or I just shart a little.

I don't stink so I think I'm in the clear
lol this post