General How TF are there no threads on here about Will and Jada?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Too many whites on this board not paying attention to the real important hot goss.

For YEARS it's been rumored that incredibly stable celebrity couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have had an open relationship foreswearing the boring traditionalism of pedestrian squares to stay true to themselves while raising two children who will eventually ascend to be gods of the universe.

Just a couple days ago, this appeared to be confirmed as Jada's side piece piped up hoping to disassemble boring monogamy once and for all. Streets is chirpin!

Happy Independence Day!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Too many whites on this board not paying attention to the real important hot goss.

For YEARS it's been rumored that incredibly stable celebrity couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have had an open relationship foreswearing the boring traditionalism of pedestrian squares to stay true to themselves while raising two children who will eventually ascend to be gods of the universe.

Just a couple days ago, this appeared to be confirmed as Jada's side piece piped up hoping to disassemble boring monogamy once and for all. Streets is chirpin!

Happy Independence Day!

1> I assumed it was just known who cares
2> That side piece needs to shut up. If they have an understanding, let there be an understanding drama ass baby
3> I got the low down days ago from a man that met will smith

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CCJjILTngmE/

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Them having an open relationship is probably the least gross thing that happens in Hollywood.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Jada Pinkett has those freak eyes.
You can tell. Window to the (freak) soul.

I believe they pretty much admitted it several times recently without admitting it an "open" relationship.
calling it "no longer a marriage/just a life partnership" apparently was code for "spread that seed far and wide with multiple people".

Fascinating.

Namastewatchinggossipforachange

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Happy Independence Day!

Why would anyone care what people do in their bedrooms? Assuming it's consensual and legal of course.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I was being serious too. It's fun to come here and talk shit, but I don't need to get bogged down in the nonsense with some of the weirdos around these parts.

I've traveled all of NAFTA for my dear friend La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow and my only regret is my wife got to see him with his shirt off, forever leaving me with an inadequate offering at home.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I've traveled all of NAFTA for my dear friend La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow and my only regret is my wife got to see him with his shirt off, forever leaving me with an inadequate offering at home.
When the 3 of us get together I'll take my shirt off and restore your honor in your wife's eyes.