How will Woodley respond?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

How will T-Wood present himself after this loss?

• Total voters

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
After getting shut out and shut down in his main event against Gilbert Burns, Tyrone Woodley will likely surface in the coming days with his assessment of the situation. How will he show up?

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
he's spanked his cash so has to get his mind ready for another few years. so he might have to tell himself a pack of lies

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CA1uj31BxFu/

“I felt good,” Woodley said. “I have no excuses. I felt good. I train hard. I was in great shape. I felt like I did everything right. Everything felt good from the walkout to the stretch, to every single thing about the fight. I looked him in the eyes yesterday and knew he was going to be ready to fight. I thought that was good. He did a good job of keeping the distance (and) not coming at the shots. I felt like I was reaching. I don’t have no excuses, man. I’m going to hold my head high.”

“A lot of (expletives) would let somebody finish them off in that moment,” Woodley said. “I wasn’t going to (expletive) give up. I was just thinking about everybody right now who’s protesting and fighting for something good for Mr. Floyd’s family I’m like, ‘I just can’t give up in here.’ I never really gave up hope that I was going to win the fight, to be honest.”

“I just wanted to come and face you guys because I don’t understand,” Woodley said. “It doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. It’s not very clear. I just know I’ve got to trust God. I’ve got a weird peace for somebody who just got their ass whooped. I don’t know why I am at peace – not with losing, not with defeating, not with losing to Gilbert."

"Gilbert came out and did his thing. At the end of the day, it wasn’t a situation like the Usman fight where I didn’t feel like I was there. I was there. I was present. I was responding. I heard what my coaches were saying. I just couldn’t get my hands on him. I can take that. I can take a loss when I feel like I was present in my mind and body.”

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Got damn. Burns whoop his ass. I'm not a Woodley fan but I expected him to win a boring ass decision avoiding the ground. Shows how much I know.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CA1uj31BxFu/

“I felt good,” Woodley said. “I have no excuses. I felt good. I train hard. I was in great shape. I felt like I did everything right. Everything felt good from the walkout to the stretch, to every single thing about the fight. I looked him in the eyes yesterday and knew he was going to be ready to fight. I thought that was good. He did a good job of keeping the distance (and) not coming at the shots. I felt like I was reaching. I don’t have no excuses, man. I’m going to hold my head high.”

“A lot of (expletives) would let somebody finish them off in that moment,” Woodley said. “I wasn’t going to (expletive) give up. I was just thinking about everybody right now who’s protesting and fighting for something good for Mr. Floyd’s family I’m like, ‘I just can’t give up in here.’ I never really gave up hope that I was going to win the fight, to be honest.”

“I just wanted to come and face you guys because I don’t understand,” Woodley said. “It doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. It’s not very clear. I just know I’ve got to trust God. I’ve got a weird peace for somebody who just got their ass whooped. I don’t know why I am at peace – not with losing, not with defeating, not with losing to Gilbert."

"Gilbert came out and did his thing. At the end of the day, it wasn’t a situation like the Usman fight where I didn’t feel like I was there. I was there. I was present. I was responding. I heard what my coaches were saying. I just couldn’t get my hands on him. I can take that. I can take a loss when I feel like I was present in my mind and body.”
Excuses will come, he's just still dazed.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
haha good form. might be best to keep us all on our toes by deliberately flicking a switch or two every so often.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Bisping summed up my feelings on Woodley very well during that fight. He fights to conservative, always on the back foot. No pressure to his game, it's counter punch until he smells blood. It's fucked me off for years. I enjoyed seeing him get a comprehensive ass kicking after spending fuck knows how long of my life watch him win the most boring decisions ever.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Looks to me Woodley manned up and readliy admitted Gilbert Burns was better that night, and some of the times he played the race card other times he was fully justified, I wonder if the same people that always talk about Woodley bringing up race are the same people that defend the racist actions of Barr, Trump, Rush Limbaugh etc...

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
And Din Thomas seems to be a good coach, so not sure if Woodley just does not try new things or what, cause he does the same predictable shit every fight, just barely is active, stays on the outisde of the cage, like a poor man's version of Rashad vs Chuck, all the other fights know it , Gil Burns probably felt the fight went easier than he thought

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
And Din Thomas seems to be a good coach, so not sure if Woodley just does not try new things or what, cause he does the same predictable shit every fight, just barely is active, stays on the outisde of the cage, like a poor man's version of Rashad vs Chuck, all the other fights know it , Gil Burns probably felt the fight went easier than he thought
Hey my man, good to see you posting.
It looked like he was just hoping for that one big shot that never came. He is also 38 now and can't just out muscle and out speed everyone anymore.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hey my man, good to see you posting.
It looked like he was just hoping for that one big shot that never came. He is also 38 now and can't just out muscle and out speed everyone anymore.

Loving the gif

I want to say Tyron has awful coaching, but Din is likely a fine coach, I think its just Tyron going through the motions in the cage and kind of not mentally in the fight, shades of Paulo Filho without the talking to his invisible friend in the cage while in a fight

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Home boy can rap about anything.

A true lyricologist in my opinion.

No bring me a coffee